9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Other games from this Dev?

[Post New]by 9otters on Dec 17, 15 7:42 AM
Someone in the Reviews thread mentioned that this Dev has other games available here, at BFG. Does anyone know the titles?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Other games from this Dev?

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 17, 15 8:03 AM
Hi!

I am sure Pckiller will come on and help you out. But you know I can't resist handing over lists when I have the opportunity You can also Google the developer and check out their website for the full catalog. I recognized all the titles but one so I think they are most likely all here at BFG.

Specifically? Check out Sonya. I remember liking it very much.

And for me - I loved the original Haunted Hotels when they first came out. Looks like they did the first 4. They are very old school and I am not sure how they will go over nowadays. The very first one is mostly a straight HOG with *gasp* reading required! These diary pages come up instead of the cut scenes you would have more of today. I got hooked on them because I really liked the concept of how the hotel worked, but I know it isn't for everyone these days.

But that is the nice thing about BF - you can demo for free and see what you think

Oh, btw, was meaning to thank you for that excellent review of the Pendulum game a couple days ago. You mentioning the perma-sparkles saved me a download. So happy to see you around more often again! Thanks

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Other games from this Dev?

[Post New]by Pckiller on Dec 17, 15 8:05 AM
9otters wrote:Someone in the Reviews thread mentioned that this Dev has other games available here, at BFG. Does anyone know the titles?

Hi 9otters,
I'm one of the developers. Our other games are:
Haunted Hotel
Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies
Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream
Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition
Inbetween Land
Island: The Lost Medallion
Sonya Collector's Edition

Personally I would recommend you either Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition or Sonya Collector's Edition. Other games are quite old now.

Hope that helps.

P.S.: Thanks Bartsister! Great post.

Edited on 12/17/2015 at 8:08:11 AM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Dec 17, 15 10:57 AM
I loved Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward. And it has one of the best musical soundtracks ever. Fits the mood perfectly.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Dec 17, 15 11:21 AM
Howatch wrote:I loved Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward. And it has one of the best musical soundtracks ever. Fits the mood perfectly.

Thank you, Howatch!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Dec 17, 15 11:44 AM
Bartsister! Thank you for the thank you.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Dec 17, 15 11:57 AM
Pckiller? Thank you for the info.

Just finished your game. LOVED the mini-games. LOVED the FROGs. Also, you had me wondering what would happen at the end of the story...AT the end of the story.

Thank you so very much for not making this game a "mindless" click-fest. I always appreciate an opportunity to figure things out on my own.

BIG laugh with the cat during the underwater scene...and with the "happy friend" collectibles! Great sense of humor and nice attention to detail.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Dec 17, 15 12:16 PM
9otters wrote:
Just finished your game.

Thank you 9otters! We are all glad that you've enjoyed our game!
The underwater cat was "Elizabeths" idea

Edited on 12/17/2015 at 12:17:33 PM PST

[Post New]by westiemama2 on Feb 7, 16 11:42 AM
I don't see any new writes since it is now February. I totally loved this game. The cat cracked me up so much that I laughed out loud and my husband came it to see what was happening! I laughed the hardest when I clicked the cat and it shook its head no.

I had so much fun doing this game. An absolute brilliant story line. I will be playing it over again. Thank you so much for making this game and now I will try Haunted
Hotel.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Feb 7, 16 11:30 PM
westiemama2 wrote:I don't see any new writes since it is now February. I totally loved this game. The cat cracked me up so much that I laughed out loud and my husband came it to see what was happening! I laughed the hardest when I clicked the cat and it shook its head no.

I had so much fun doing this game. An absolute brilliant story line. I will be playing it over again. Thank you so much for making this game and now I will try Haunted
Hotel.

Hi westiemama2. The fact that people are actually like our game gives us a reason to be proud of our work. Thank you!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Feb 9, 16 9:05 AM
Just finished this WONDERFUL game. Played the CE from another site (shh ) but just had to come here to say how much I LOVED it. Excellent job Devs, best game I've played since playing a couple of your Haunted Hotels. Love the cat too and the story sent a tingle up my back.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Feb 9, 16 9:32 AM
FudgeChi wrote:Just finished this WONDERFUL game. Played the CE from another site (shh ) but just had to come here to say how much I LOVED it. Excellent job Devs, best game I've played since playing a couple of your Haunted Hotels. Love the cat too and the story sent a tingle up my back.

Thank you, FudgeChi!

Go to: