We Need To Be Given An Update To Fix This Game Please!

[Post New]by spraguefamily on Dec 17, 15 8:54 PM
I am running Windows 10 with new video card and everything up to date. Please keep your good reputation and give us the fix to update this game.

This is a great game, just fix it!

Re:We Need To Be Given An Update To Fix This Game Please!

[Post New]by gypsylass on Jan 15, 16 3:51 AM
same here not first time its happened, and being a collectors edition i.e. the cost.
something need to be done.

[Post New]by irishfan20 on Jan 20, 16 7:39 AM
I agree. I've had several issues with this game but was able to continue with minor irritation of restarting my pc. But, I am now stuck in the school with the match the books to the code mini game. I solved it and the directions to the mini game won't go away and it won't let me do anything else in the room. I leave the room and come back and still has the mini game instructions at the bottom of the screen even though I've completed it. Must have something to do with Windows 10. Please fix because I really like this game.

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Jan 23, 16 9:04 PM
I so agree with you! Still no patch or fix and it's to the point of they have already released the SE version.

And still no fix??

Access violation codes all over the place, especially when trying to use the map.

Fuggedaboudit!!!

bren1joy1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bren1joy1 on Jan 25, 16 8:26 AM
Agree. I'm stuck somewhere in chapter 2 and the hint button isn't working!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 26, 16 5:27 PM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with playing your games after upgrading to Windows 10, the steps in the following help article can resolve this:

Windows 10

If you're stuck in a specific part of the game, stopping points like this can be passed by restarting the game or even starting a new profile. While we're unable to promise a fix, we can definitely let the appropriate teams know about this. In the mean time, the following help article may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If these issues persist, we recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since the original post is regarding a tech issue. For any other tech issues, we ask you to post in the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition here.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: