Hint button in normal mode

[Post New]by deb_keates on Nov 7, 09 5:49 PM
I played the game all the way through once in relaxed mode and hint button worked fine. Now I'm trying Normal mode and even the the game tells me to use the hint button nothing happens....Help

Re:Hint button in normal mode

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 7, 09 7:22 PM
Hi, I've had problems w/hint button switching from one mode to another by choosing off the menu. I've had to exit and/or reboot to restore the hint button. It has to be a bug of some sort. The hint button works fine all the way thru normal mode but switching modes in the same session seems to be a problem. (?)
Hope this helps. I know it's not a great solution.

[Post New]by knitacatbasket on Nov 8, 09 9:41 AM
I played through the relaxed mode first with no problems and when I tried to play through relaxed mode again the hint button doesn't work.

[Post New]by deb_keates on Nov 10, 09 8:45 AM
Ok I tried uninstallng and reinstalling, and after switching modes I was able to use the hint button in Normal mode, but after a while it stopped working again, this is becoming extremely annoying as I can't continue the game, please respond ASAP.

lucnali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lucnali on Nov 10, 09 12:17 PM
I too played the game in relaxed mode and experienced no problems with the hint button. However, when I started a new game in normal mode, the hint button doesn't like to work...lazy thing. Help, please.

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 11, 09 12:13 AM
deb_keates,

read the blog walkthru for items you can't find - it has photo layouts, etc. so until the hint button probs. are solved, use this for now.

Go to: