Feather in the wild west

[Post New]by kizzi1 on Sep 19, 08 8:32 AM
PLEASE HELP ME. Am having trouble with the feather. Have read the messages and tried the answers but no luck. Tried on the eagle and on the shield, is there an obvious place for it to go? This is driving me MAD !!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Feather in the wild west

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 19, 08 8:38 AM
Hi kizzie- if you are talking about the gold feather- will use it in the next level, What other items do you have or need to find?

lindylu22
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lindylu22 on Sep 19, 08 8:00 PM
Put the feather on the bottom of the shield inside the tent. Opposite the other feather that is in the bottom. Go slowly. The bottom of the shield will light up where the feather is suppose to go. Click on the shield. There will appear a beam that goes from the shield to the totem pole that is on the left side of the tent. Run your cursor over the diamond jewel that is on the chest of the totem pole. There will appear the colors that you are suppose to paint the hide outside the tent.

Blue, green, green
red, green, red, red.

Hope that helps.
lindylu

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 19, 08 8:06 PM
Before you can attach the feather to the shield, you need to use the item in the inventory that looks like a drum to cover the smoking pipe.
colors are random generated so will not be the same for every person.

lindylu22
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lindylu22 on Sep 19, 08 8:08 PM
That's right. Sorry. Colors are random.

Feather in the wild west

[Post New]by bazzarr1 on Sep 19, 08 8:17 PM
kizzi1 wrote: PLEASE HELP ME. Am having trouble with the feather. Have read the messages and tried the answers but no luck. Tried on the eagle and on the shield, is there an obvious place for it to go? This is driving me MAD !!!!

Go to: