bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Dracula Files forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 8, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Dracula Files forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dracula Files players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Welcome to The Dracula Files forum

[Post New]by yasure on Nov 8, 09 4:30 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Dracula Files forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dracula Files players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

How, or where is the number 8?
I've looked for it and tried using the calculator to get it. Can not figure it out and am not sure it is worth it!

Re:Welcome to The Dracula Files forum

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 8, 09 5:33 AM
Any numbers that add up to '8' will work...you just have to click on the 8. I had a problem with that too...never thought to click on the 8...until I saw the walkthrough, lol.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 8, 09 11:18 AM
Check out the Blog Walkthrough, and it will show you exactly what to do, including screenshots.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!

Robin

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Nov 9, 09 3:14 AM
Thank you for the help! I never knew about the walkthrough.

Edited on 11/09/2009 at 3:25:08 AM PST

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Dec 5, 10 5:43 PM
I don't know why the developers aren't getting it..but they are not. Making things tinier and tinier is only going to get their game unistalled faster and faster. Even if there is a potential of liking the graphics and perhaps the story, making the HOG items redundant, not appropriate to the story and tiny (if not tiny and same colour as their background) does not a good game make!
I know the latest NatGeo game was short, but boy the items were almost too big but a relief nonetheless. And I bought the game. But this one......
-1) getting pretty tired of Dracula and his ilk
-2) as I was saying above, the items were just too small and who cares if I find them, there was no flow to the game
-3) The music was ok, not harrassable, but money had not been spent on the loop
-4) not paying attention to your artists...let them come up with come good ideas, don't shrink stuff out of another game and throw it in hither nither. I like progects like setting a table, making a meal/potion, finding the parts of a clue all over the place. Sitting squat in one place and squinting isnt fun for me, anyway. Perhaps the adventure part of this game needs to be more adventurous.
-5) the hint system was a brain saver..and a hair saver. Kept me from yanking out anymore.
Please please BFG look at your competor..Lousehouse...please. They have a few excellent games I think everyone here would love to play and payfor. There's a sinking ship one (I know, I can't type names), a left on an island all by your self one, another mansion one with it's owner first name of mortimer, etc et. I, like a lot of folk inhere, want to buy good games and want to buy them from your site. You need to make some deals with other competitors for their games or frankly, we'll start leaving. I for one may cancel the subscription with BFG and move to Lousehouse. Only because the price is the same, the bugs seem to be out before the games or released (so theri are released a little later) and they have all your games on their site. Historically you've been the best...keep it that way!
chris

Go to: