Not working along with others

[Post New]by damsel71451 on Nov 8, 09 6:52 AM
I am avid HOG fan and buy them as quickly as they are produced. I was very please that last week just about every day included a new game. HOWEVER,,,, The last two games - Hidden Magic and today's The Dracula Files - are irritating as they seem to have bugs. Are you putting them out too soon? For me, it's not about paying for it, it's more the disappointment that the game has the bugs and takes so much time to be fixed. How often are these forums checked for customer comments about the quality of games? Technical support either needs to be much more available or at least have forum reviewed for problems your paying customers have. I love Big Fish! Very much a part of my every day activities. Anyway to improve the customer support after download?

Damsel - Really want to play!!

marthadunk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Not working along with others

[Post New]by marthadunk on Nov 8, 09 8:43 AM
I have also had problems with the last 2 games and was wondering if it was my computer, but after reading your post, I am not so sure there is anything wrong with my PC.

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

More challenging games Please

[Post New]by queenjanis on Nov 8, 09 9:31 AM
I love the games I look forward to the new ones each day but, I seem to be getting disappointed lately. Although I like hidden object I wish they would come up with some a little more challenging than just finding the object and moving on it gets so boring. I love the large file games and the interactive ones. Some of the games are like they're made just for little kids.

8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by 8Featger on Nov 8, 09 9:57 AM
This game has major bugs that were mentioned on other game sites such as Gamezebo, Spintop etc. I had hoped they had been corrected before BF put the game out to the Fishees.

[Post New]by knitup on Nov 8, 09 10:03 AM
I'm also having problems with this game just stops

[Post New]by NCPantherEyes on Nov 8, 09 1:49 PM
Glad to know I am not alone. I downloaded the game then all hell started breaking loose on my computer. It had a split screen and when I was finally able to get back to my desktop the entire thing had gone into safe mode... Everything was working just fine until I downloaded "The Dracula Files"...

[Post New]by MississippiNana on Nov 8, 09 4:40 PM
I am having problems too, it looks like a great game, but I am not going to waste my money buying a game that does not work the right way.

bgarcia
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by bgarcia on Nov 9, 09 1:05 AM
I'm with you guys, but I couldn't even get past the opening scene. But I can't complain too much, as we sure have had a lot of HOG's lately. I love them, even the bad one's. OK, maybe not the bad ones. I keep holding my breath hoping they don't quit giving them to us. I buy pretty much all of them. I wonder if its because I have Windows 7. I went into the compat. thingy, but it doesn't pick it up. Oh well.

[Post New]by janmar on Nov 9, 09 10:03 AM
I just don't get this game. Intro to long. Plus I click on hidden objects, and nothing works.

[Post New]by Annelise_Joy on Nov 9, 09 11:50 AM
I have found games not working to be an increasing problem. More often than not, I find that I will download a demo and it won't work. Apparently it's because my computer specs are too low (BFG support always says that) but this didn't happen before. I used to be able to play any game. I think BFG are producing games with higher graphics and memory requirements instead of trying to make them work for everyone. And what's with all the HOGs? When was the last time we had a new match-3 or ball-popper game?

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Dec 8, 09 11:50 AM
I totally agree with you I get so bored with just finding objects through an entire game. I like the interactive games so much and I get so disappointed when I look on the site and see its just another boring game. There should be kids games somewhere else on the site. Kids shouldn't be spending that much time on game sites anyway don't they have homework or something ? "just kidding "

Go to: