Re:Post your Midnight Castle Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by HarryY on Jan 12, 18 1:36 PM
Valdy wrote:I just gifted the last person I could gift today, and the game froze on "Please wait". My gift was given, but I didn't get the "Thank You" card.

I hope this isn't going to be one of those glitches that will come up from time to time...

That happens to me too, way too many times. It is so frustrating!!!

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 1:38:28 PM PST

bfgBeruna
1,746 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 13, 18 1:01 PM
Hello HarryY,

I'm sorry a thank you card wasn't received. I would suggest checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date or running the game in administrator mode if those steps haven't been taken. If they have, or if these suggestions are followed and the issues happens again, then our Midnight Castle Support Team will be the best equipped to provide more help. Thanks for your understanding and patience; please PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. We're here to offer guidance and assistance.

bfgBeruna

Bemused123
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Jan 15, 18 2:25 AM
I wonder if someone can throw a light on something a bit weird happening with my game.

I have had Xmas room 2 from the time it was available. I did not do anything to the other room. One of my friends mentioned that my spring room was opened but when I go into my room it is Xmas room 2.

I remember a lot of problems with rooms during the Spring event. I bought the gold bells and that seems to fix the issue.

My questions are: how can I see one room and my friends another? What can I do about it as I am not aware it is happening?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

bfgIlinalta
3,353 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 15, 18 5:10 PM
Hello Bemused123,

That's an interesting situation, and I'm unsure why that might be happening. Usually, players set their private room and all of their friends can see that specific room to access it. It sounds like in this instance some friends are not seeing the room that was set to active.

In this case, I recommend seeing if making a small change to that private room and saving that change can help with getting all of your friends to see it as normal.

If this seems to continue even after trying that, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with a description of what is occurring along with your Friend Code. Our Reps will be sure to take that information and provide it to the appropriate teams who can investigate further.

Thank you for letting us know what you've been experiencing, and I hope that suggestion helps get the room change to stick. Otherwise, I want to thank you for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

nopla3039
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by nopla3039 on Jan 17, 18 6:59 AM
In the last 3 days I have beat Anabel 2x for an item but all I get is 100 coins which is what I spent to play her

bfgIlinalta
3,353 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 17, 18 5:14 PM
Hello nopla3039,

I'm sorry to hear that there hasn't been good luck in receiving that item there.While there is an item noted as the reward, since the items offered are generally for a quest objective, it's possible that when a player doesn't need an item Anabel offers that gold is provided as a winning reward instead. That said, it's strange that it's in the same amount as what was provided to play, so I'd like to request writing in to our Support Team should this continue.

Please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code and a description of what has occurred should this happen again. It might also help to provide our teams a screenshot of the reward that was received instead of the item when providing the description. This information will help our Reps assist more quickly and they'll be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Mousie22 on Jan 17, 18 7:19 PM
I just switched to a new computer and when I opened my midnight castle game after having to reinstall it, I am back to square one. No multiple pets, no uncle, not on the level I should be on. How do I get my game back?

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,675 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 17, 18 7:48 PM
Mousie22 wrote:I just switched to a new computer and when I opened my midnight castle game after having to reinstall it, I am back to square one. No multiple pets, no uncle, not on the level I should be on. How do I get my game back?

It happens to every player with a new machine, but Customer Support can get your old game back for you. Here's how:

Customer Support can transfer your old game to your new one, since they are both the same system (PC).

Step one: start a new game on your new computer.
(yes, you will be level one for now, but jot down the new player id number)

step two:
click on HELP from top right of this page
then MORE
then CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
then SUBMIT A REQUEST (in blue off to the right of that page)

Type in your request to transfer your original game.
They will need BOTH your old and new player id numbers AND your email address.

You'll get an email that feels like an impersonal form letter, but you must REPLY to that email and repeat your issue or they will close the trouble ticket.

They can transfer your old game with its current: level, diamonds, items, coins etc....the bad part is your friends don't transfer.

After customer support helps you, you can invite friends back with your NEW id number.

Go to: