barnum1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Help with update?

[Post New]by barnum1 on Dec 18, 15 9:24 AM
I purchased the CE on August 23.

I have no update available, automatically or manually.

I reloaded the game and played the entire thing again since December 1.

I still can't get remotely close on 3.1 or the Super Bonus.

Can someone help me?

Edited on 12/18/2015 at 1:55:25 PM PST

barnum1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Help with update?

[Post New]by barnum1 on Dec 18, 15 3:12 PM
Well, let's try it this way. My DR is set for 13660. Is that updated?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jan 8, 16 6:30 PM
No, the updated number is 11705.

If a manual search did not turn up the updated edition, it usually means they have incorporated the update into the game.

If you are sure you completely deleted the game from the game manager and then redownloaded it and the old number is still there, you will have to PM the moderation team and ask what happened to the game update that was issued in November that corrected level 3.1.

PS - I just redownloaded the game and got the corrected version.

Edited on 01/08/2016 at 8:26:39 PM PST

barnum1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by barnum1 on Jan 20, 16 4:10 PM
Thanks very much for your response. I will try that.

[Post New]by dkhiker1387 on Mar 26, 16 7:42 AM
I am also confused. I completely erased the game, downloaded it again. 3.1 still states DR of 13660. I checked for manual updates, it states everything is up to date.
Super bonus is still messed up. I checked other game site forums and they state up front that 3.1 and super bonus is a developers mistake not a glitch and not to expect any fixes. How is it some people got the corrected update? Was it issued for only the collectors edition or both se and ce? Is it another case of if you do not have a continental US ip address then you are considered chopped liver? At least they were careful with Hercules 5, no mistakes and I beat DR on every single board.

[Post New]by hurricanannie on Mar 30, 16 1:30 PM
I Purchased this game today but yo sent me the standard version do I get my money back are or you going to fix the problem?

Go to: