Why All Of The Locks?

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Dec 18, 15 5:00 PM
I just logged in to see how to get to the point where I can create confections, and to my surprise, almost every thread was locked up.

What's up with that?

This doesn't seem to be the kind of game that would invoke people to say things in a manner in which they would not ordinarily.???

Color me confused,
Happy

Re:Why All Of The Locks?

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Dec 18, 15 5:02 PM
Oh, forgot to mention that I'm playing the first game of the series...For what that's worth...

Thanks again,
Happy

[Post New]by mildliney on Jan 13, 16 7:18 AM
Also confused! Also, I can't find the Mac version for the game even if I played the trial version fine :u

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 13, 16 8:03 AM
Hi Happy_Ours1 and mildliney,

Just to clarify, our system automatically locks any threads that are inactive for 180 days or more. If any threads have been locked by a Moderator, a link to the Forum Rules and/or an explanation for the lock are usually posted.

The Chocolatier games are no longer available on our site due to contractual obligations with the developer. However, we've left the corresponding forums up for those who had previously purchased those games from our site.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread because it's not specific to Chocolatier. However, do know that you're always welcome to start new conversations specific to this game or to continue existing conversations by starting a new thread in this forum.

I hope this clears up any confusion, but feel free to contact any of the Mods if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: