doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

statues and treasure map

[Post New]by doctorgood on Nov 8, 09 2:06 PM
i'm in that round room where the map of mexico and cuba are. I know I have to put the pirate statues on the map along with the miniature ship but I didn't repair the one broken statue yet. I can't get back out of the room to get to a fire to fix it. when I click on the opening to leave Jim just says" whoo ha " and nothing happens. How do I get out of there or fix the statue in there? Help,i'm stuck.
Dr.good

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

statues and treasure map

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 8, 09 2:11 PM
doctorgood wrote:i'm in that round room where the map of mexico and cuba are. I know I have to put the pirate statues on the map along with the miniature ship but I didn't repair the one broken statue yet. I can't get back out of the room to get to a fire to fix it. when I click on the opening to leave Jim just says" whoo ha " and nothing happens. How do I get out of there or fix the statue in there? Help,i'm stuck.
Dr.good

Try using the map that's on the inventory screen to go back to Skull Rock (you should have a fire there.

Right-click to get to the Inventory Screen, then click on the map to use it. Click on any location that's marked on the map and you should go there immediately.

Robin

p.s. You might also want to take a look at the Blog Walkthrough, because there's something you have to do with the repaired figurines before you start the map room task.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough. Good luck!

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:statues and treasure map

[Post New]by doctorgood on Nov 9, 09 5:04 AM
thanks a million Robin! I never thought of using the map...duh (overlook me i'm old )

Go to: