1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Doesn't look like XP users are going to get help

[Post New]by 1357wc on Dec 18, 15 11:04 PM
I sent a note off to the tech department and got a free coupon code for a game, for my inconvenience. I explained that someone mentioned they got the game from another site and were able to play on XP. Mentioned all the people having problems. Also let them know that someone had written to the builders of the game and they were looking into it.

My main complaint was that no one has come back on the forum to let us know what was happening with the fix. I was told if there was an update it would show on my game manager. It would be nice if we were kept up to date as to whether we were going to get one.

The kicker was that the tech that replied to me stated that he was not aware of these problems and would look into it.

Now, really!! how many people have sent off a note to Tech and Dr. Felix's reports and he's never heard of this complaint? If it isn't going to work on an XP then please remove the compatibility from the main page.

Edit: I got my response and coupon the next day even though they said 24 to 72 hours in the first reply. So, that was a good thing.

Edited on 12/18/2015 at 11:09:08 PM PST

Doesn't look like XP users are going to get help

[Post New]by nannaroper on Dec 20, 15 12:31 AM
1357wc wrote:I sent a note off to the tech department and got a free coupon code for a game, for my inconvenience. I explained that someone mentioned they got the game from another site and were able to play on XP. Mentioned all the people having problems. Also let them know that someone had written to the builders of the game and they were looking into it.

My main complaint was that no one has come back on the forum to let us know what was happening with the fix. I was told if there was an update it would show on my game manager. It would be nice if we were kept up to date as to whether we were going to get one.

The kicker was that the tech that replied to me stated that he was not aware of these problems and would look into it.

Now, really!! how many people have sent off a note to Tech and Dr. Felix's reports and he's never heard of this complaint? If it isn't going to work on an XP then please remove the compatibility from the main page.

Edit: I got my response and coupon the next day even though they said 24 to 72 hours in the first reply. So, that was a good thing.

It do's work on Windows XP I downloaded it from another gaming site and it was perfect, I dont know what the problem is with BF, hopefully we will be informed and it can be fixed, I dont want a free game I want to play this one.

Go to: