This game freezes

[Post New]by poorme58 on Nov 8, 09 10:41 PM
I am having trouble playing this game. I started it three times and it does the same thing.

bizzeebee
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:This game freezes

[Post New]by bizzeebee on Nov 9, 09 12:21 AM
Hey poorme58! Yep it did the same thing to me, and I have absolutely no advice on how to fix it just didn't want ya to feel like you were the only one...LOL

[Post New]by kathyoneal on Nov 20, 09 3:01 PM
I cant even get the game to load anymore. I played it for a few days and then one day, I turned the game on and all I get is the courser vibrating, the game won't open and it locks up my computer. I re-downloaded the game and still have the same problem. Urg...

[Post New]by pegjane on Nov 27, 09 11:01 AM
My game is frozen after I have finished the 3rd Class Dining Saloon. Won't do anything. 3rd game that has ripped me off. Freezing is frustrating and expensive!!!!!

[Post New]by sandykrueger on Dec 2, 09 11:31 PM
i think we should get our money back for this game.it doesn't play and i'm pissed off.

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on Dec 8, 09 8:54 AM

Glad im not the only one, as I had only downloaded the free hour, found the 1st lot of objects, got to the 1st puzzle and that was it froze, took ages for me to get out of it.

Thought I would leave it for a few weeks to see if it had been sorted, still should have a 55mins left.

GGIB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by GGIB on Jan 21, 10 10:42 AM
Three or maybe four times I started playing this game, each time I play the game freezes at different times. I have played as long as an hour and bang I've got to shut down the PC in order to get out of it. Very disturbing. I have also uninstalled the game each time and downloaded it again only to have the same thing happen. Ladybug 1/21/10

cpurcell
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cpurcell on Jan 22, 10 1:06 PM
I am frustrated with this game, I get the first puzzle done and it wont go any further, I have redown loaded it so many times but it always freezez up at the same spot.

[Post New]by Basketlady55 on Feb 23, 10 12:11 PM
I purchased this game 1912 Titanic Mystery and it is frozen at the swimming pool area. How do you fix this?

elrem
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by elrem on Feb 27, 10 5:15 PM
I had the same problem, I have Windows X P. The game would freeze on me no matter what, if i started over again or not. If you have all have Windows X P put the Setup CD into the CD Drive and go through the setup and when it gets to the screen that says press F3 to Exit , Press Esc to setup a Fresh Copy of Windows or Press R to Repair a damaged instillation. Press the letter R to Repair Damage Instillation. This will not Harm any of your programs on your computer. This solved my freezing problem.

mysticmomma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by mysticmomma on Feb 27, 10 7:53 PM
been having a problem as cpurcell. Every time i do the first puzzle, the bomb, it wont let me move on. Can move my curser but the popup with the bomb on it wont go away. Wont be buying this one though I really wanted to play it cause Im fascinated with the whole historic story. Oh well so sad hope they fix it.

[Post New]by shenana on Mar 31, 10 12:42 PM
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSREATED WITH THIS FREEZING BUSINESS! i'VE BOUGHT THE DAMNED GAME AND FEEL I SHOULD GET MY MONEY BACK. THIS IS THE SECOND GAME THAT'S FROZEN ON ME SOOOO UNFAIR.

HOW YOU GO ABOUT GETTING A REFUND - HELP!

Go to: