hedder777
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Fashion Apprentice~How do you make the flowers stick in their vases?

[Post New]by hedder777 on Sep 19, 08 10:34 AM
I am on the page where you put the flowers in their appropriate vases by matching up the flowers. I get the concept. BUT, I cannot make the flowers stick & stay put. I have left clicked, right clicked, double clicked~nada. Anyone have any helpful hints for me??? THANK YOU.

kassy481
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Fashion Apprentice~How do you make the flowers stick in their vases?

[Post New]by kassy481 on Sep 19, 08 10:45 AM
Hold the flowers in the center of the vase & release the mouse button. It's kind of tricky but that's what seemed to work for me.

[Post New]by tinyelfmomma on Sep 27, 08 3:58 PM
Help! I got all the flowers to stick except for the bunch that goes in the vase right next to the list. No matter what I do, it simply will NOT stick. I've tried putting it directly on the vase, to the left, to the right, above and below, and still no luck. What's the trick on this one?

[Post New]by carebear0082 on Oct 15, 08 8:13 AM
You have to make sure that the curtain is closed on the window. Then you can put the flowers in the vase by the list .

[Post New]by belladawn on Jun 15, 09 10:37 PM
Left click and hold the flower, drag to the center of the correct vase. Release. yay!

[Post New]by dottie41164 on Jan 5, 10 4:56 PM
I have tried everything to get the flowers into the vase beside the list. Curtains closed, curtains open, center of vase, and nothing works. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with this. Thanks

[Post New]by pettydarling on Jan 30, 10 2:51 AM
I have tried so many times cannot get the flowers by the piano to stay the plant with the balls. And also the ones by the list have tried suggestions from other comments but just doesn't seem to work getting very frustrating!!

Go to: