peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Sparkles

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 19, 15 2:07 AM
I am disappointed in the choice of modes for this game. The sparkles appear on every HOS, unless you choose the advanced or hard mode. The custom mode does not have enough choices IMHO

In general though this game has lovely graphics and interesting mini games.

Some of the achievements are slightly unusual but I dislike the ones that you achieve for just playing the game

Anyway, in case I am not back in before, A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Sparkles

[Post New]by Elirana on Dec 19, 15 8:16 AM
HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you too Ann and to one and all.

Nice to see an old familiar face/name.

Have to say, I really don't mind sparkles and I LOVE helpers but the sparkle option should be a separate one so it can be turned off in any mode for those who dislike them. I rarely bother with achievements....I mean!...."taking more than 10 mins for HO?" Would I really need a 10+ min toilet break in the middle of an HO? LMSO.

Would like to have seen a Christmas story. Cinderella would have been my dream choice. My Favourite. Humour and romance. What more could we want?

Off to road test this one.

Ellie

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Dec 19, 15 10:16 AM
Not a toilet break, but the 10 minutes gave me time to get off my lazy **** and do my dishes....

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 19, 15 7:59 PM
Thank you Elirana, I do not come in that often now, as the place is not the same IMO. I do come to get help if I am stuck, as there are still some people around that are helpful. Hope you are enjoying this game.

kaitlinn I do something similar to get that achievement. LOL! Sad of me really, just for the sake of an achievement

Happy gaming.

Go to: