bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 19, 15 5:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by belamba on Dec 19, 15 6:40 AM
Thank you for your help...couldn't see a tech issue thread so maybe it's time for an eye test :-))

VJSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by VJSS on Dec 19, 15 7:47 AM
Game has been playing great until I get to the cave and try to approach the gate I get sent back to game manager. Playing XP.

[Post New]by Ragdollsue on Dec 19, 15 7:51 AM
Having the same problem as VJSS

[Post New]by Wiccansun on Dec 19, 15 8:02 AM
The game loads but then I have NO cursor!! I have reloaded it 3 times now and still, once it starts, I have do not have a cursor to select anything!

kookamo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kookamo on Dec 19, 15 8:28 AM
I too am having the same probs at VJSS. It's happened 3 times now! Grrr . . .
I am playing Windows Vista

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Dec 19, 15 8:30 AM
Same problem as VJSS, playing Vista

[Post New]by Nickirip on Dec 19, 15 10:58 AM
I have the problem with the game being in the upper right corner of my computer screen. This means no "dialogue" at the top and no skip button. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on a Mac

Edited on 12/19/2015 at 10:59:33 AM PST

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Dec 19, 15 11:25 AM
In order to get the game to play I had to uninstall re-install after it froze
went back in now I have lost the theater box in my inventory cant move forward.

[Post New]by furrycreature on Dec 19, 15 12:29 PM
same problem. I fixed it by changing the screen resolution to 1600 x 900 and it works fine. Just have to remember to switch back to 1080i when finished.

Nickirip wrote:I have the problem with the game being in the upper right corner of my computer screen. This means no "dialogue" at the top and no skip button. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on a Mac

mmdgaston
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mmdgaston on Dec 19, 15 1:19 PM
having the same problems......once you get to the gate in the dungeon it take you to bf game manager 5x now.

myshania
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by myshania on Dec 19, 15 2:44 PM
IM HAVING THE SAME THING HAPPENING WHEN I GET TO DUNGEON DOOR!!
Have tried several times so frustrating!!

[Post New]by zotti65 on Dec 19, 15 4:57 PM
Having the same problem as everyone else...trying to get into the gate (cave) and it kicks me out to game manager....tried 5 times same results....please fix!!!!!

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Dec 19, 15 10:12 PM
Keep getting an access error violation each time I try to do the Match 3 instead of the HO. Have to CAD to go to task manager to close out the program.

[Post New]by gollum123 on Dec 20, 15 5:32 AM
I am having the same problems as everyone else with the game ending when I am in the cave and going to the door. I have Win7.

Also have you looked at the forum here? You have been hacked! Look at the questions pretty obvious something is going on here thats not kosher.

Zhenya722
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Cannot close Guide in the demo

[Post New]by Zhenya722 on Dec 20, 15 10:26 AM
Once the Guide is opened in the demo, I am unable to close it and continue the game. This happened at the very beginning of the demo, and I had to manually close the game.

sandrahollie
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by sandrahollie on Dec 20, 15 10:35 AM
Not really a tech issue but please remove the multiple pages of spam. Thanks BF.

littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by littlemom4 on Dec 20, 15 2:57 PM
Same problem at the cave when I go to the door. Ends game. I am using windows 7. Please get a fix soon as the game is good up until that point!!

[Post New]by freddog on Dec 20, 15 4:04 PM
Ok Has anyone gotten any answer back yet on what to do about the cave scene? I see alot of the same problems with alot of people but see no solution answer.

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Dec 21, 15 4:25 AM
ok, so I just got to the gate and have the same problem. Kicked out to game manager. Seems like we all have the same problem and there haven't been any response from Dr. Felix. What's up with that? We are your loyal customers and without us you wouldn't have a sight. Seems to me that when this many people have problems you should al least have the decency to get back with us asap!

Go to: