How to open other areas in "Town"?

[Post New]by teddybear885 on Dec 20, 15 1:04 PM
I've been planning for quite a while with the "Town" opened up but only in the first area. Is there a way to open other areas in the 'Town"?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:How to open other areas in "Town"?

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 20, 15 1:05 PM
The only way to open new areas is to complete Prof. Pinfeathers quests.

[Post New]by teddybear885 on Dec 20, 15 1:10 PM
Got it - thanks.

Edited on 12/20/2015 at 1:10:58 PM PST

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Dec 20, 15 4:20 PM
I have just opened several new areas in town, so around level 57 some are available. Can't remember when the other areas opened.
Save up your coins!

Merry Christmas one and all

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Dec 21, 15 1:17 AM
I got 2 more areas in the town when I was in my 20s. Last night an underground area openend opp at level 31 - very exciting

Good Luck getting there.

Trolden

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 21, 15 3:04 AM
I opened the second area when I reached level 25, and a new area will open after a specific quest (forgot the name of it) and when I reach level 26.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 21, 15 7:31 AM
Trolden wrote:I got 2 more areas in the town when I was in my 20s. Last night an underground area openend opp at level 31 - very exciting

Good Luck getting there.

Trolden

!! ?? I'm 35 and I have no underground area. Or did you mean the metro station? I don't think that's underground.

Edited on 12/21/2015 at 7:32:07 AM PST

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Dec 21, 15 12:17 PM
Yep I meant the metro station - hmm hard to see if its underground or not...well there is a skylight could be underground (or not lol).

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 22, 15 6:50 AM
Trolden wrote:Yep I meant the metro station - hmm hard to see if its underground or not...well there is a skylight could be underground (or not lol).

lol -- Now I'm wondering. I've also seen a far metro station mentioned so there must be a further stop further in the game than we are so maybe that runs underground for sure. I never really thought about it but it wouldn't necessarily need steps down to be subway when we go through the door as we don't really see the transition from one place to the other. Maybe it's the station to the subway and the far metro station is the subway. lol -- It's funny how differently people interpret the same thing, isn't it?

(I'm from NY but not the City and am suddenly feeling like an upstate hick.)

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Dec 22, 15 4:20 PM
Everything is revealed eventually; you just have to plod through the game doing all the quests until new areas are opened up. There is no other way of doing it but be reassured that we who are through these areas have survived. I know it is frustrating sometimes.

Go to: