won't launch

[Post New]by hettysuv on Dec 20, 15 2:39 PM
paradise pet salon has downloaded into the game manager but when i press play nothing happens and help??

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:won't launch

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 15 12:57 PM
Hi hettysuv,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting this game to play on your computer. It looks like you have also posted in another thread in which I responded to. I'll include a link below to that thread:

Game won't launch (mac).

Please double check the operating system that you are playing this game on as this is known to work on OS X 10.4 and 10.5 per the game page. I'll include the link to the game page below:

Paradise Pet Salon

If you find that you have met the game system requirements and the issues still persist, please look at the following help article for hints:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

You are also welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report for more troubleshooting. They are always willing to help!

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Paradise Pet Salon here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: