arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

skip

[Post New]by arrington1 on Dec 20, 15 6:12 PM
How to skip the puzzle where you need to put everything in different columns and rows. I have checked it over and over and can't see where I messed up. So I am ready to skip, but no skip button. Help

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Re:skip

[Post New]by Pckiller on Dec 20, 15 11:34 PM
Hi arrington1,

unless you play on the hardest difficulty level the "eye" is the skip button as well.
Just wait for it to charge. It takes 25 seconds on casual difficulty and 35 on normal.

Also this puzzle doesn't restrict you to place everything on diagonals so it can be done easily. Just place every kind of the tile diagonally with an offset.

There are a couple of the walkthrough videos on youtube.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Dec 25, 15 9:55 PM
Pckiller, I didn't get a choice on the level when I started the game. I never pick difficult because of the skip button. So now I can't skip the pearl game and about to give up. I am really enjoying the game so i will be sorry if i need to give up.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Dec 25, 15 10:31 PM
arrington1, do you have hints available? If so then you are on the right difficulty to skip. Just wait 35 seconds for the skip to charge. The "all seeing eye" will open and you'll be able to skip the puzzle.

Also this puzzle is quite easy. There is a walkthrough on YouTube. I can't post the direct link, but search for "The Last Dream Walkthrough Part 4" on youtube.

Hope that helps.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Dec 27, 15 12:14 PM
I have tasks button only. That blasted eye will not open. I'm going to see if i can find the walkthrough and solve this game.

KeysPirate
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by KeysPirate on Feb 7, 16 12:45 PM
I was having trouble, too, but finally realized that the problem was in the placement of the pearls. I kept trying to move one against two others and it would not allow the move. You have to line it up fairly precisely with the other pearls -- not too close, not too far. Once I learned how to make them click into place, the puzzle was easy. Looks like there are many ways to do it. I had 2 moves left.

What was really hard was finding a post that had to do with the pearl puzzle. Wish the post here had included "pearl" in the subject line.

As for the SKIP, I had to choose a difficulty level when I started the game. Didn't pick the hardest level because I was concerned that I might have to skip a puzzle. So far, I haven't needed to, though I was about to do it on the pearl puzzle!

Go to: