The Jewels in Hidden Expedition: Titanic

[Post New]by PhedraP on Nov 9, 09 11:00 PM
What is the purpose of the jewels in this game? I've completed it at least 6 times but so far, I have not found any advantage in wasting time collecting the jewels. They don't appear to give you more time, nor does it give you any extra points.

If you're going for fastest time, wouldn't it be better to just bypass the jewels?

Am I missing something here? It's definitely a fun game with incredible graphics and I enjoy playing it. Have had it for a few years so I go back and play it again now and then.

ihateshopping
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

The Jewels in Hidden Expedition: Titanic

[Post New]by ihateshopping on Dec 7, 09 2:32 PM
PhedraP wrote:What is the purpose of the jewels in this game? I've completed it at least 6 times but so far, I have not found any advantage in wasting time collecting the jewels. They don't appear to give you more time, nor does it give you any extra points.

If you're going for fastest time, wouldn't it be better to just bypass the jewels?

Am I missing something here? It's definitely a fun game with incredible graphics and I enjoy playing it. Have had it for a few years so I go back and play it again now and then.

nothing except for your total score.

Re:The Jewels in Hidden Expedition: Titanic

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Apr 24, 14 10:03 PM
How disappointing. I love to find them, but it sad to find them for no reason.

Go to: