bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gardenscapes forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 10, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Gardenscapes forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gardenscapes players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gardenscapes forum

[Post New]by kishimojun on Nov 10, 09 12:15 PM
Is anyone else's butler obsessed with painting the d*mn statues constantly? He's got a choice of a dozen things he could do, not least of which is play with the puppy, but NOOOO. Every chance he gets he's painting the statues.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Nov 10, 09 12:36 PM
I think mine is a touch OCD, nobody clips hedges that much...but he is an entertaining chap and Woofer does find all sorts of things to do on his own.

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Nov 10, 09 4:12 PM
memawclay2 wrote: I think mine is a touch OCD, nobody clips hedges that much...but he is an entertaining chap and Woofer does find all sorts of things to do on his own.

How funny! I named my dog Woofer too! Great minds think alike...

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Nov 11, 09 1:22 AM
This game is the best value in a long time - very entertaining, long playing time on the first game, easily re-playable. The butler is hilarious.

The first time thru I played it in relaxed mode and bought the most expensice decorations just to see how it turned out (why on earth are the pink plastic flamingos the most expensive?) but now I'm playing it on timed mode and chosing what I like best. Makes me want to go out and buy an estate just to put in a real garden like this!

Great job on this one! Great graphics, long game play, no frustration factor because the objects actually look like what they are supposed to be, plenty of hits if you need them. The only thing that is irritating is how long it takes to re-load the garden at the end of each chapter, but it has to sort out your choices so I can understand why it takes so long.

Julie S.

Edited on 11/11/2009 at 1:24:08 AM PST

chrisooo6
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by chrisooo6 on Nov 12, 09 4:39 AM
what a good game ,the butler look so real ,he is hilarious ,that butler keep me going ,a very good game

[Post New]by justjill on Nov 12, 09 6:12 PM
Hi - can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do after I win the garden contest? I can still sell things and raise funds but what do I spend it on?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Nov 12, 09 6:13 PM
Once you win, you start over with a new character name. As I've done more than half a dozen times and counting.

msooo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by msooo on Nov 14, 09 6:59 AM
I love this game..
it's nice ..
I hope to play anther game like it..

[Post New]by malakai14 on Nov 14, 09 10:43 AM
I've read where you can hear the butler speak. My guy doesn't make a sound! what to do?

[Post New]by malakai14 on Nov 14, 09 10:45 AM
I've read where you can hear the butler speak. My guy doesn't make a sound! what to do?

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Nov 17, 09 12:33 PM
Please, instructions say when done with garden, you refurnish house, I have 13000 and no news about house. Butler says he creared a list., but nothing.

Has anyone refurbished house and when [pt-wise]?

Thx!

cipy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Welcome to Gardenscapes forum

[Post New]by cipy on Nov 18, 09 2:59 AM

i love this game ,wonderfull game ,thanks for this game

[Post New]by stripie on Nov 18, 09 5:34 AM
Gtagta,
I am pretty sure that you never get to refurbish the house. What makes you think you do?

[Post New]by lanacountry on Nov 28, 09 8:28 PM

Hi, I just bought this game and at first thought it was a 'kids game'..
well..I adore it~! Is there OTHER similar type games to buy here?
I LOVE the mysteries, but at times NOT sure how to play. Do I just come
here to learn more?
Many thanks to you for a super family game~!

(Lana)

Issues w/ the speed in Gardenscapes

[Post New]by Munchichi on Dec 5, 09 4:49 PM
Hi
Does anyone know how to slow the speed to normal. I think my game has a glich. Everyone is on hyper-drive!

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Feb 14, 10 2:32 PM
Well, as several others have found, once you win the contest and have upgraded everything, the game goes on. The butler occasionally says he's making a list of upgrades that need to be done and you can still keep winning money in the rooms, but I don't believe there is going to be any more upgrading possible in this garden so am going to become a new character and start over! Lovely game.

[Post New]by kittyhawk53 on Feb 15, 10 12:52 PM
At the end of the game, after I have purchased everything,. it mentions that you have to purchase "something" in order to decorate your garden with more items.. what are they talking about???

[Post New]by dosssterling on Aug 18, 10 11:29 AM
Are there more games similar to Gardenscapes? I love this game!

[Post New]by loulame on Jun 7, 11 11:23 AM
I love it too, are there other similar games?

Go to: