bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 21, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity Walkthrough

[Post New]by Goldenmom2 on Dec 23, 15 5:36 PM
Could you please send me the walkthrough to this game? I don't see where it is available when I Google it.

Re:Welcome to Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity forum

[Post New]by Thuaisceant on Dec 24, 15 12:57 AM
I think we need patches. Lot of them.

[Post New]by Cameochi on Dec 30, 15 5:05 AM
I was very confused when I started playing this game but once I got into it a bit, it got much easier. They key is to use the map and while the hints sometimes do not appear to make sense, they actually do but you have to look very carefully to find what they are leading you to. I am in chapter 6 now and will go back through this game again as I skipped a couple of the mini games. Also, some of the hidden objects are very small so you have to look really close to find them. This game actually grabs you once you get the hang of it but I would not recommend it for someone who is just starting out. A keen eye and lots of patience is a requirement for this one. Hope this helps a bit. :-)

Edited on 12/30/2015 at 5:09:11 AM PST

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Jan 5, 16 10:41 AM
Am at the cave, near end of the game. w/t says throw down the torch. When I try to use it/light it, or whatever, am told the torch is too damp to use. I see no other hints.

Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by fungamergirl on Jan 5, 16 11:08 PM
Did you find the tinder and combined it with the torch? That may be the issue...once they are combined, then you'll be able to light the dry torch..hope that helps!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 6, 16 1:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to answer the questions that are coming up.

Goldenmom2, at this time, there isn't a walkthrough for Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity in the Game Walkthroughs section on our website. However, if a walkthrough is made available, we will absolutely post it to the website. In the meantime, posting in the forums is a great way to find help and tips from other players.

Thuaisceant, I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing some issues in the game. When there is a technical problem in a game, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help, and have the tools necessary to gather information on and report tech issues.

If you notice any technical issues in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

ivy9179
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by ivy9179 on May 8, 16 7:06 AM
Thanks fungamergirl. Followed your advice with combining the torch and tinder then lighting them and it worked.

Go to: