bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Mosaic Puzzle here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 15 6:40 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Mosaic Puzzle here

[Post New]by Raven_wing on Dec 21, 15 12:06 PM
I'm playing on Win 8.1. I'm on the Elf-Helper level but I have no puzzle 16 in this level, just a blank playing screen.

This was a great game until I encountered this.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Dec 21, 15 2:47 PM
i am also getting a blank picture area on the second level i believe it is the 6th puzzle in and i got a runtime error as well. i have tried to exit out and go back in but still the same issue. i am going to try to delete the game and reinstall and see if that will hopefully help. i am running windows vista premium gaming system.

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Dec 21, 15 3:34 PM
Also having problems with blank screen at level 15 or 16. I'm running windows 10

[Post New]by Aruuuu04 on Dec 21, 15 3:43 PM
I'm drawing a blank on Level 12. What the hell is going on here? Never used to have problems, and all of a sudden the glitches are endless. Now I can't even get thru the demo without problems!

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Dec 21, 15 3:44 PM
I closed the game and reopened it and now it works.

[Post New]by OrnamentLover on Dec 21, 15 10:01 PM
I am also getting blank screens on various levels. Running on Win 7. Go out and come back in will work for awhile. Game goes to Not Responding and have to end task. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still happens. Has happened at least 4 different times on Group 1 and Group 2. Please fix. Love these games and would like it to work.

Lisa_41
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_41 on Dec 22, 15 4:14 AM
I have had several blank screens. I am on Windows 10. I have to force my computer to shut down when this happens in order to get out of the game. Please fix these glitches. I love the Mosaic puzzles and would like to play it now that I have bought it.

Lisis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Lisis on Dec 22, 15 9:57 AM
PC Windows 7
Blank screens
Only fix was to restart but now it is locking up my computer when I try and exit.
I was having to restart every other puzzle.
This shouldn't have been released like this imho and should be fixed asap

[Post New]by Melatonine on Dec 22, 15 11:40 AM
PC windows 7, blank screens appear after 6 or 8 levels time after time. And when i try
ctrl + alt + del (becouse the game freezes when i try to exit) it has already shut it self down.
Its getting very annoying this way.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 23, 15 1:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing black screens when trying to play this game. Thank you lvd04 for mentioning that you closed the game and when you reopened it, the game worked. It is also recommended to make sure that everything is up to date with your video card driver. I'll include a help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are running Windows 10, please doublecheck that you are running the most current version available. An update to Windows 10 was released. I'll include steps below:

1) Open the Start Menu and select Settings
2) Select Updates and Security and then Windows Update
3) Make sure that the check box for check online for updates from Windows update is selected and then click on Check for Updates
4) Make sure to download and install all critical updates
5) Restart computer when complete and try downloading game again

If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help to further troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

Lisa_41
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_41 on Dec 23, 15 4:30 PM
My opinion.....since it appears we are all having the same issue on all different versions of Windows, it's not an issue with our computers, rather an issue with the game. This game nearly made my computer unusable. Once the screen goes black, I can't do anything with the computer but turn it off. That is not an issue with Windows updates.

Yknott77
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Yknott77 on Dec 25, 15 4:15 AM
The problem is not in our computers, it's in the game! It's pretty bad you have to exit the game when you get an empty screen. Makes you not want to play!!!

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Dec 26, 15 9:21 AM
Is there no fix for this yet? It's really frustrating having to exit and restart the game after every 2 or 3 levels. None of my other mosaic games produce screens with no pre-set pieces and no pieces to add to to them, so it's clearly a fault of the game, not my computer.

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

same issues

[Post New]by A1psyko on Dec 29, 15 11:45 AM
I am running Windows 10. I agree after seeing so many comments with different windows version the issue is in the game. I was having issues with the game locking up, blank screens. I would close and reopen and then play a couple games only to have it lock up again. I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. Same issues. This game needs fixed. Interesting that out of all the people complaining about the game crashing, the one person that stated they closed, opened and then had no more issues is the only one that received a response. All others seemed to be ignored.

[Post New]by Emmy38 on Jan 1, 16 1:05 PM
This game is bugged. Blank puzzles and crashing every 15 minutes or so. Please refund everyone that has posted. I agree with the commentor that noted you have only responded to the person who has suggested restarting. Awful customer service and disrespectful to your members.

[Post New]by callmehallmark on Jan 8, 16 2:36 PM
Any news on this glitch? I've been playing the game in window mode, with game manager, and task manager open (windowed also). When the game freezes, I click on the task manager, end the task, click game manager, and hit play again. It's not as bad as having to ctl, alt, delete but, still annoying having to go through all this to play a game!

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Jan 12, 16 7:29 AM
If the game freezes, how do I click on game manager and then what do I do?

[Post New]by PawPawslilPixie on Jan 12, 16 8:21 AM
I too constantly have the same issues that have been reported. Windows 7 here.. The puzzle screen will freeze and do nothing, ctrl/alt/delete out of it and there is an error box on my screen from the game. I can go back in to the game and play a bit with no issue. Other times I finish a puzzle and go on to the next or hit the redo button and when the puzzle opens up the puzzle area is blank with no pieces already placed and no pieces to place but the rest of the screen is there and the times is counting down. It seems one of these errors occurs every few puzzles. Each time there is an error of any kind closing out the game with the ctrl/alt/delete and reopening the game fixes for a short time. It does the same things on my husbands computer also. We both just recently updated all of our drivers etc.. I am in agreement with the fact that it is a game issue not a computer issue. It does get annoying to have to leave the game on a regular basis in order to play.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Jan 24, 16 11:54 AM
Thanks, Pawpaws!

Go to: