stuck early

[Post New]by alicehblack on Nov 10, 09 12:53 PM
I have restarted this game 3 times and I get all the way through the truck scene and when the trunk opens it says something like" I am out but where am I" and then nothing. There are no question marks anywhere in the scene and nothing happens. I'm just stuck?

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

Re:stuck early

[Post New]by 88blyth on Nov 10, 09 1:09 PM
have you tried the walkthrough, they are very helpful..good luck x x

[Post New]by alicehblack on Nov 10, 09 2:54 PM
The walkthough just says that you need to collect everything on the list when you get out of the trunk but there is not list. Just nothing. Thanks for trying though.

[Post New]by mr_Bungle on Nov 12, 09 11:02 AM
same here
"I am out but where am I"

Edited on 11/12/2009 at 12:11:47 PM PST

[Post New]by gracklegirl on Nov 13, 09 7:11 PM
When I played the demo, I got half the way through the game. Now I can't even get out of the trunk! Help!

[Post New]by Dragarius on May 9, 10 11:12 PM
Am also stuck. Trunk pops open, but cannot exit trunk or find anything else to click on.

Looked at walkthrough. Appears I should be out of trunk at this point, but am not.

Have reinstalled game, but stopped at same point. Any fix for this yet?

[Post New]by brenda1958 on Jun 13, 10 2:52 PM
same here I can't get the lighter to go away either.

[Post New]by ravengothicus on Sep 25, 11 2:39 PM
there is supposed to be a cut scene in which your character ia taunted, but it simply doesnt start, leaving my character stuck. What on earth do I do, I paid for this game and I can only play 3 minutes of it!!!

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Dec 8, 11 1:38 PM
Same here I can't get the lighter to go away either. Has anyone figured out whats going on?

[Post New]by KatieCobbs2012 on Oct 27, 12 8:24 PM
I have the same problem and it's really upsetting because my husband paid 10 dollars for that game for me. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Go to: