barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Reward for shovelling snow

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Dec 21, 15 12:23 PM
Has anyone here got the same problem? My Christmas banner shows "shovelling snow 100 times" but there is no progress shown.... perhaps it is because I had this reward last winter? Don't know if I will be able to get the reward for all christmas quests, or if this problem will damage that... any suggestions?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Reward for shovelling snow

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 21, 15 2:59 PM
No it doesn't show the progress there. You need to go to the main "achievements" tab at the top right. If you scroll down that you will find the Christmas achievements near the bottom and that is where you will find the one for shovelling snow and you can see your progress there.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 21, 15 3:48 PM
Hi barbarasofie. Although the Event Progress Chart for the Christmas Event shows "Shovelling Snow 100 times", it is NOT one of the 24 Christmas special quests, nor is it counted in the Event Quest Progress. It is a quest/ achievement on it's own - if you really needed to, you can complete it anytime the game is in winter mode.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Dec 22, 15 9:13 AM
Oh... thank you very much!! I got that achievment last winter, but I was fearing the worst, because it doesn't show "ticked" in the Christmas banner....

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Dec 22, 15 11:52 AM
If you want the achievement this year, you'll need to shovel snow 100 times again. I too got it last time but had to do it again this year to get the achievement again. Check your achievement trophies to see it it's closed or open.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 23, 15 5:07 AM
Once you do shovel snow 100 times it will show a green check mark on the Christmas event pop up.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Dec 23, 15 10:18 PM
Yes, that's true... it happened this morning. Just was irritated, because it didn't count up, and I thought I must have shovelled at least 200 or 300 times.... senior moment
Wish you all a merry christmas !!

Go to: