The ending

[Post New]by lyttleblue on Nov 10, 09 8:17 PM
What kind of ending was that?
I guess its just another way of saying TO BE CONTENUiED.It seems lately most of the games have no ending.If the game is a good and enjoyable game I don,t need a hook at the end to buy the next one.This game was a little strange not a very good subject.The objects to find YUCKY.Sorry this one will not contenuied for me

Re:The ending

[Post New]by apey2184 on Nov 18, 09 12:26 PM
I just done playing it. I felt the same way. I loved the game and the buildup and then she just drives away?!?!?! I guess it is another way to say "to be continued". I was still a little disappointed. I am anxious for the next one to come out even though this one ended boringly. I am a sucker for stories and "to be continues" though.

Poppa47
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by Poppa47 on Nov 23, 09 1:34 PM
the ending did stink. I thought the kidnapper would be in the car hiding in the back seat. There is apparently a sequel. Although the premise of the story line was rather perverse, I don't mind that much. This isn't much different than what we see in a lot of movies and tv shows. The game play itself was rather easy. I finished in about 2 hours using 2 demos only.

I kept on wondering who supplied the voice for the kidnapper. Near the end of the game, I figured it was Jesse Ventura, the former pro wrestler who called himself
"The Body" . He later on became governor of Minnesota.

coolmom4
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by coolmom4 on Nov 26, 09 8:06 PM
I agree, I felt let down by the ending.

bradleyx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bradleyx on Nov 27, 09 1:09 PM
I wrote to customer service to complain about the lame ending. I agree that too many of these games don't have an ending - they're constantly setting up you to buy the next one in the series. This one, in particular, was completely unrewarding at the end. Big Fish gave me a free game after I wrote to them. I was pretty happy with that kind of response. I think it's good feedback to them AND you can get a free game.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 7, 10 1:52 AM
I think they must intend to do a part 2 because i left many things unanswered which is majorly annoying to me.

Go to: