Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

Im a little confused......

[Post New]by Moon38 on Nov 10, 09 10:25 PM
Once U win the garden competition is there anything else to do or can u just keep playin for the sake of playin? No point in earning money if there's nothin left to do with it. Thanks.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

Re:Im a little confused......

[Post New]by mummypops on Nov 10, 09 10:28 PM
Hi Moon38, not sure about that, I actually got bored with this game, and put it in the bin, but maybe some fish will swim in here with the answer, good luck

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Nov 11, 09 10:03 AM
That is why I checked in. My son and I played the game and won the competition, but now what? Are there more reporters coming? What about the buttons, chocolates and pearls we found? Finally, why does "Austin" keep talking about a list of things to do? We upgraded to the top of the line in everything and still.....

Any answers would be welcomed.

Blessings,
LucyMarie and kid

[Post New]by LittleTexas on Nov 14, 09 10:48 PM
Once you have won the garden competition it's pretty much over. But you can start again under a new profile and do the garden completely different. I am on my 2nd garden. I was wondering if there are a set number of gold coins in each scene or not. I would find it helpful to know. Anyone? I just love this game!

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Nov 15, 09 6:00 AM
I thought there was some mention of renovating the house to follow?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 15, 09 6:07 AM
Well one of the items in getting the garden going is the house's porch, and another is painting the house. You can keep holding jumble sales, and you can switch the items in the garden around, but yeah, after you win the contest, the incentive to continue playing is down to just whether you still find having the jumble sales fun. More fun to start a second profile.

DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

[Post New]by DrRobert on Jan 6, 10 9:35 PM
Littletexas:
I was wondering if there are a set number of gold coins in each scene or not. I would find it helpful to know. Anyone? I just love this game!

After you have most of the rooms available for jumble sales, there are usually 5 stacks of coins in each room.

I was wondering if we ever get paid for the 20 item screens like it says in the letters or if it's just to make the game longer. The only $$$ I got was $40 from the kid who bought the Christmas ornaments

[Post New]by catatonicpine on Mar 10, 10 10:15 PM
If this is all true...then this game sucks! What a waste of money and time!

[Post New]by gardendweller on May 2, 10 2:32 PM
scarlet_11dy6 wrote:I thought there was some mention of renovating the house to follow?

I am stuck in a loop with the butler telling me the reporters are coming and to keep selling and then says he wrote a list but doesn't give it to me and I went on here and it says more rooms will open once you do more renovations, but there is nothing else to renovate without starting again - unless the butler comes up with that list he keeps saying he created. Can someone help on this? How do I get the rest of the rooms to open up?

indian49
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by indian49 on Jan 31, 11 11:55 AM
I am in the same place, all the rooms are open except the one in the right side tower, I have played this multiple times and that one never opens. Also you do get money for finding the 20 items from the letters you receive and it is tallied at the bottom just like the sales. I have never gotten Austin's list and have earned over $150,000 after winning the contest and buying everything there is to upgrade. Bigfish couldn't tell me if there is any more to the game as they haven't played it.

[Post New]by Maggie19409 on Mar 21, 11 3:42 PM
I am also. Have played the game with three different names and after the garden is complete nothing happens. Austin keeps promising but. . .
I do love this game though.

Go to: