The first battle with skeleton doesn't load for me!

[Post New]by janoska on Nov 11, 09 1:46 AM
After the hidden object levels, the first battle is unavailable for me. The loading text and the yellow stars spinning, and nothing happens. What I have to do?
The story and the beginning of the game looks like the Save Our Spirit. Dark peoples kidnap the wife, I have to find paper pieces, find butterflies.

Edited on 11/11/2009 at 1:46:50 AM PST

jchis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:The first battle with skeleton doesn't load for me!

[Post New]by jchis on Nov 11, 09 6:24 AM
the first battle didn't load for me either

[Post New]by Green1UPMushroom on Nov 12, 09 7:33 AM
It didn't load for me either, even after uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. The strange part is after I uninstalled/reinstalled the game it brought me back to the same place where I left off!

[Post New]by bumblenut2 on Nov 13, 09 4:03 AM
Green1UPMushroom wrote:It didn't load for me either, even after uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. The strange part is after I uninstalled/reinstalled the game it brought me back to the same place where I left off!

The same with me what did you do

[Post New]by hooked13 on Nov 13, 09 9:49 AM
It doesnt load for me either. It just seems to keep going in a loop. I was told by big fish when I tried to use the jade coin game and the hammer would stick, that my video card would not support the game and I couldn't play it. I wonder if you have the same one that I have. If so we will not be able to play it. Bummer

[Post New]by Green1UPMushroom on Nov 13, 09 7:13 PM
bumblenut2 wrote:
Green1UPMushroom wrote:It didn't load for me either, even after uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. The strange part is after I uninstalled/reinstalled the game it brought me back to the same place where I left off!

The same with me what did you do

Well, it's working now. This is what I did:

1. *Completely* uninstall the game. I use another program called Revo Uninstaller that uninstalls the game plus deletes all instances of the game from the registry.

2. Thanks to Big Fish for informing me that the drivers of my video card were outdated, so I downloaded new drivers and restarted.

3. Redownloaded and reinstalled the game. Now, I did change characters from Anna to Gabriel and it's working.

Lindorcas
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Lindorcas on Nov 14, 09 2:00 AM
This has been happening to me no matter how many characters I started with - always froze/crashed at the battle scenes. I'm going to try the instructions about the video card as soon as I've finished downloading something else. I hope this works as I like the game a lot.

Lindorcas
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Lindorcas on Nov 15, 09 4:33 AM
Lindorcas wrote:This has been happening to me no matter how many characters I started with - always froze/crashed at the battle scenes. I'm going to try the instructions about the video card as soon as I've finished downloading something else. I hope this works as I like the game a lot.

When I went back to play it after posting, there was a choice to update the game so I did and it all went smoothly after that. I've finished it now but there are puzzles to do. I did like it but it was quite repetitive after a while with fighting the enemy every other page. I'll keep it though and play again sometime.

Go to: