SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

Re:The Official Mystery Case Files 2011 Speculation Thread

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Jun 17, 12 9:54 AM
The Spec Thread of whatever year has usually begun no earlier than one month b4 the release, which has traditionally been on the American Thanksgiving Holiday- Nov 22 this yr(a Thursday also a traditional release day) OR Wed for club members thru the TGT club aspect. Usually the waters start to roil early in October and are a full blown tsunami by about Oct 20ish which is when BFG usually have organized the thread and the accompanying scavenger hunt of leads, clues and red herrings. Have a Good Summer!

[Post New]by IkieFishie on Jun 18, 12 12:51 AM
The next MFC game can't come soon enough. I can't wait to see what new things they'll come up with.

[Post New]by Lairla on Jun 19, 12 3:12 PM
Please please can you put the Ravenhearst collection onto I pad format, I love these!!!

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Jun 21, 12 1:10 PM
If Charles is supposed to come back one day, I don't think it will be soon - maybe two or three MCF ahead.
I must admit that I would miss him terribly if he didn't! He's one of the most creative villains I've ever seen, and I don't deny that his last performance was quite intriguing... and, well, kind of sexy....

[Post New]by WickedlyBookish on Jul 7, 12 2:29 PM
SabreQueen wrote:The Spec Thread of whatever year has usually begun no earlier than one month b4 the release, which has traditionally been on the American Thanksgiving Holiday- Nov 22 this yr(a Thursday also a traditional release day) OR Wed for club members thru the TGT club aspect. Usually the waters start to roil early in October and are a full blown tsunami by about Oct 20ish which is when BFG usually have organized the thread and the accompanying scavenger hunt of leads, clues and red herrings. Have a Good Summer!

Perfect! Thanks so much for the info! Now I can rest easy until closer to the holidays.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Ahmamun on Jul 14, 12 7:24 AM

Edited on 07/18/2012 at 9:32:25 AM PST

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Aug 13, 12 1:02 PM
banshee10 wrote:If Charles is supposed to come back one day, I don't think it will be soon - maybe two or three MCF ahead.
I must admit that I would miss him terribly if he didn't! He's one of the most creative villains I've ever seen, and I don't deny that his last performance was quite intriguing... and, well, kind of sexy....

Have you noticed that the ravenhearst games follow a pattern of introducing characters
1st. Tell
2. Show a little
3. Show a lot
Which means the next game is about...
Charles' mother.......

Well there goes my excitement

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Aug 14, 12 5:41 AM
we were wondering, are there going toe anymore MCF games?----------------------------------------doug & lisa

[Post New]by yehudawer on Aug 22, 12 3:39 PM

Edited on 08/26/2012 at 12:39:27 AM PST

Fargosis
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis on Sep 8, 12 6:17 PM
lisablue4369 wrote:we were wondering, are there going toe anymore MCF games?----------------------------------------doug & lisa

yes, information will most likely be given in october

Nixie2011
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Nixie2011 on Sep 12, 12 8:06 AM
OK, it's official. I can't wait any longer. The crystal autumn air brings back sedative sensations of the cozy spooky atmosphere of a manor full of passion memories of a confused mind, a shabby hotel in the middle of winter country side, a dead pirate's Louisiana retreat, an animated asylum, you name it. I can smell the decay, hear the orchestral music and creaking floors, feel my heart beating and cold sweat running down my spine. The next Mystery Case Files, GIVE IT TO ME!!!

[Post New]by Flynnxy on Sep 14, 12 7:07 AM
Nixie2011 wrote:OK, it's official. I can't wait any longer. The crystal autumn air brings back sedative sensations of the cozy spooky atmosphere of a manor full of passion memories of a confused mind, a shabby hotel in the middle of winter country side, a dead pirate's Louisiana retreat, an animated asylum, you name it. I can smell the decay, hear the orchestral music and creaking floors, feel my heart beating and cold sweat running down my spine. The next Mystery Case Files, GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Oh my gosh, me too! The spooky mood has all set in and I'm dying to have a new round of Fresh MCF for the year! All i hope is that october comes faster so that a new speculation thread is opened and i can officially go mad about it! XD

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Sep 19, 12 5:52 AM
There is a waiting thread in progress for 2012

Mystery Case Files 2012

Nixie2011
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Nixie2011 on Sep 19, 12 7:47 AM
lyrialice wrote:There is a waiting thread in progress for 2012

Mystery Case Files 2012

Where??? Could you please post a link, 'cause I failed to find it.

Thank you!

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Sep 21, 12 11:18 PM
Mimisix wrote:
Highlight to read:

hmmmm... maybe Charles was honoring his past by burying it and in honoring it he was justifying his current behavior.
But that doesn't really make much sense either lol.

I have another crazy idea that keeps popping into my head and I've written it twice here and keep deleting it, but it won't go away. Could it be possible that Victor was the one in MF's circus and was afflicted with a Progeria type ailment which could account for why he looks so much older than Charles. And, this was his "attraction" in the circus. I do hope that BF wouldn't go this far tho to minimize a heartbreaking affliction.

I know I'm no where near as up-to-date as so many of you are, i.e. time line-wise. In fact I now have myself completely screwed up. But many have said on here to just throw it in the ring 'cause it may trigger something in someone else.
End.

I think victors age thing here is due to the condition of the bodies used to keep Charles alive
In return the corpses were bare skeletons with almost nothing left, and how was. Harlem condition in that game? He was basically on his death bed
But here not only are there more bodies but these ones, are ALIVE, giving Charles more soul power (Charles runs on durasoul batteries) allowing him to be younger

Cazzle18
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by Cazzle18 on Sep 26, 12 1:29 AM
where's the 2012 official speculation thread? I think a follow up to Dire Grove would be good this year!x

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 26, 12 12:10 PM
Hi Cazzle18,

There are a few threads over in the Chit Chat Corner that are talking about the next game in the Mystery Case Files series. I think the main thread is this one: Mystery Case Files 2012 (just click that blue text to be taken right there).

I can't wait till it comes out either!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by bigfish333333 on Dec 8, 12 5:39 AM
HAPPY Christmas

yourss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by yourss on Jan 11, 13 3:39 PM
Lace_Rose wrote:Woooooooooooooooooooooooop