Big Kahuna words

[Post New]by SFstonewall on Nov 11, 09 11:49 AM
I can't get the 25th round finished. There is a box off to the side that has a letter and can not figure out how to get. Anyone have any help they would like to share?

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

Re:Big Kahuna words

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 11, 09 12:39 PM
Hi there & welcome to the Pond! I have not played this game, but there is a forum set up specifically for this game where you will be able to find help. You can get to it by selecting the "All Game Forums" tab. This will take you to a page where all of the games on this site are listed in alphabetical order.

Good luck & happy gaming,

Kate

[Post New]by playstoolong on Oct 27, 10 11:32 PM
Did you find help for getting rid of the lone box on the right? I am there now and can't figure it out. I looked at the user's manual and after getting all letters done except for the lone one I exploded the letter using the little volcano in bottom right corner but it didn't get rid of the letter.

If anyone does know how to destroy the stone under the letter, I sure would love to know.
Thanks!

Dynamix_
Narwhal
Narwhal
36,723 Posts

[Post New]by Dynamix_ on Oct 28, 10 12:51 AM
Here is the link to the game forum, good luck...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/105.page

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 28, 10 4:36 AM
Hi playstoolong,

Welcome to the pond!

As the other fishies have mentioned the best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “stone” and all of the posts about “stone” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

I don't have any advice to help with this game currently but maybe some fishies that have gone have past this section can help

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Big Kahuna Words game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 28, 10 4:46 AM
Haven't played for awhile but as I recall you do have to get a bomb near the letter, not sure if only on the same line, and may have to spell a word using that letter, then they all blast out. Not a new game but there used to be a goof forum on the dev's site and I found the answer there. If I ever get back to playing again and find it I'll let the forum here know how I did it. It did take time but doable as I finished up to 100 several times was so addicted to it, one of the best word games IMO.
Good luck

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on May 18, 12 4:00 PM
Make at least a 7 letter bomb right next to an edge closest to the square and then blow it up...

zoeycoco
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by zoeycoco on Oct 3, 12 6:45 PM
Hi, I'm at level 61, but I went back to 25, and I can't figure out which lone box everyone is talking about, am I looking in the wrong place? I've been going through these levels too easily, so maybe I'm not doing this right. Can someone clarify level 25 and the lone box, does it mean the box is not connected to the rest?????

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Dec 24, 12 4:21 AM
It's in the bonus games. After you solve the first 100 levels you get 2 bonus games with 25 levels each. I'm stuck at the same place now. Hopefully I can get the seven letter word with a bomb at the right spot

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Jan 31, 13 5:40 AM
Finally made it on to Tiki Challenge next.

Go to: