Hanging...

[Post New]by kjoyr814 on Nov 11, 09 5:43 PM
Anyone having problems with the game hanging?? I would greatly enjoy the game if it didnt hang in each and every room. In the last 20 minutes, I have had to restart the game 18 times...yep! 18 bloody times. YIKES!!

Any ideas??

k

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Hanging...

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Nov 12, 09 8:42 AM
sorry dont have any problems with the game.asked the techs?

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Nov 13, 09 5:44 PM
I've had this problem~some rooms are fine but some are like they're in slow motion.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 13, 09 6:13 PM
When I got up to around 11 or 12th room it slowed way down. I exitted the game and restarted the pc, went back to Resume and it did fine. It had been acting like my AVG scan had started which it hadn't, wrong time of day. I wonder if RAM has anything to do with it. Min req is 512 which is all I have on my older pc XP? May be pushing it but restart works.
Now though I'm having audio problems, sounds scratchy or static sound so I turned it off, reinstalling didn't help that. Shouldn't have tried the screensaver either, it messed things up and had the sound bugs too, turned it off and put back my own saver, Blank Black.

Outside of that.... I'm loving the game

Edited on 11/13/2009 at 6:21:56 PM PST

Jewels69988
Herring
Herring
364 Posts

[Post New]by Jewels69988 on Nov 13, 09 6:16 PM
lol, well mine does not work at all. I click on the game, nothing, Customer service is going to give me a coupon to replace the game. Pity, sounds like a good one. Good luck to all, enjoy.

Aluchipan
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Aluchipan on Nov 16, 09 8:11 AM
This looked like a wonderful game, but it completely locked up after the first room. It must be my computer which is an XP 3 years old. Even task manager couldn't shut it off. Had to restart completely. Makes me sad cause I think I woud have enjoyed this one.

[Post New]by theshewolf on Nov 29, 09 7:32 AM
I had it on two machines. One, a major gaming machine, the other a one-year old laptop designed for graphics. Worked on the gaming rig, not on the laptop.

Same as one other person mentioned...it never launched. Strange that it wouldn't run on an barely-out-of-date graphics rig.

Go to: