Level 35 Gold Star

[Post New]by Bernie17 on Nov 11, 09 8:00 PM
Has anybody any advice on getting the gold star for this level. It's the only level including bonus levels I've not managed a gold on!

m5dbug
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Level 35 Gold Star

[Post New]by m5dbug on Jan 25, 10 10:09 PM
STOP BUILDING PALACES!!!! this level was a nightmare for me as well. palaces give you the best return for your money so yeah it's awesome to get that money when you sell 2.
the downside is these things take the most workers and the longest to build and if you forget to build your factory or you knock your factory down in order to get the curb appeal up then heaven forbid if a palace breaks.

i finally learned that a diverse neighborhood is the best way to go. and don't worry about location. this isn't the neighborhood for that.

have a variety of gardens. the zen gardens are just as good as the grand gardens. i also had to build a few cafes and a flower store. so i kept the buisness center, recycle center, garden center and factory going for a while. to keep the neighborhood up and running
hey it was ugly but knocking 2 of those down and puttng something quick up in it's place like a playground or a bungolow reversed some of the appeal i lost and saved my land.
i did find that i needed at least 6 palaces. but don't try to give all 6 3 stars because every house that is underconstruction is NOT collecting rent.

Edited on 01/25/2010 at 10:10:18 PM PST

m5dbug
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Level 35 Gold Star

[Post New]by m5dbug on Jan 25, 10 10:11 PM
i also learned to practice a lot before revisting that level. one thing i learned is how to mirror. if you have a grand garden a 3 star palace and another grand garden on the left side of the neighbor hood then then do the same for the right side. "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence"
that will cause your rent to sky rocket because houses on one side always want to be like houses on the right.

sorry i cut this but i didn't want my reply to be like excessively long.

Go to: