prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Blog WALKTHROUGH for Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 12, 09 12:29 AM
The walkthrough for Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate has been posted on the blog:

Walkthrough for Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate

Enjoy and happy gaming!

PrplDva

Edited on 11/13/2009 at 8:28:07 AM PST

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

Re:Blog WALKTHROUGH for Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate

[Post New]by char1132 on Nov 12, 09 1:06 AM
thank you prpldva

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 12, 09 1:36 AM
You're very welcome! Have fun and enjoy the game!

lesley234
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by lesley234 on Nov 12, 09 10:22 AM
How does one get into the Blog to get to the walkthrough??

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Nov 12, 09 10:43 AM
Lady PRPLDVA (I have christened you a Lady...since way..way..way back in our family tree, my family is related to the King of Scarbourgh ((I think)) somewhere in Britain)).

You are amazing. You give so much of yourself and your time and tremendous ability to your fishy friends!!!! It is such a blessing to "know" someone as giving and caring as you.
You deserve a halo... How you find the time to be so helpful..I don't know. They will need to create a new fish category just for you...hint..hint..to BFG !!!

I hope that the new fish category has a CROWN!! and ROYAL ROBE created just for you,,,Now you do know that you will have to share that crown with the other "giving spirits" in our pond...a shout out to: ghost.. mummy.. Smallhaven . You are the Queen Fishes of Fishdom. Love to you all...

Again, I just want you to know how much we all appreciate you, and your giving spirit.

Your Forever Fish Buddy!

OnWI

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Nov 12, 09 4:03 PM
Love love love this walk through!!! I needed only a picture of the scarab to open the sarcophagus and was able to print out only page 16 of the walkthrough. There are 84 pages to it and this is the first one I have seen that numbered the pages. Thank you so much!!

tat2s
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
441 Posts

[Post New]by tat2s on Nov 12, 09 6:39 PM
God Bless you! And I'm not taking the Lord's name in vain - I really mean it! What would we do without you?? Thank you soooo much. I'm only 1/4 through the demo and already need it for the scarab. This bodes well for the game: I like it when they make my brain fire on all cylinders!

[Post New]by deeadele on Nov 18, 09 2:59 PM
Where do you go for the walkthrough?

[Post New]by sweetpeawells on Nov 18, 09 6:39 PM
where do i get access to the walkthrough? I can't seem to get past painting the stone carving

lwdd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lwdd on Nov 19, 09 12:40 PM
I painted the tank the colors shown in the walk through and it still won't do anything. When I push the help button, it show the middle of the tank, but I have it painted red and green. I've tried it twice already. HELP!!! HELP!!!

tpotolvr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tpotolvr on Nov 27, 09 1:16 AM
THIS WALKTHROUGH IS PARTLY INCORRECT! The walkthrough has this note in Chapter 5.
Look in the wooden trunk and click on the newspaper.

Underneath the newspaper is legend to Incan navigation symbols.

Take the Talking Knots.

*Note- You will need to find these Talking Knots three times to earn the trophy.

This is an incorrect statement. This walkthrough is missing several Talking Knots.

1.In Chapter 5, there is this note. Look at the carpet. It has designs similar to the stone carving. If you click on this carpet, look on the ground to the left of the carpet. There you can find another Talking Knot that is not on this walkthrough.
2.Still in Chapter 5, when you find the door that needs 3 keys, look on the rocks to the right. Here is another Talking Knot.

With these 2 additional Talking Knots, you should be able to get the Talking Knots trophy with only 1 game.

pattyrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by pattyrad on Nov 28, 09 3:14 PM
deeadele wrote:Where do you go for the walkthrough?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 29, 09 5:47 PM
Thanks, tpotolvr. I will certainly check this out. When writing a walkthrough, we don't always have the luxury of the finished game to work with and sometimes have to go with the first possible solution due to time constraints.

[Post New]by QUEENSIM4 on Nov 30, 09 4:17 AM
NO !!!!!!!!!!!

quilter77
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by quilter77 on Dec 3, 09 1:25 PM
I have gotten into the place where the large crystals are. I have found the hidden objects on the stairs but I cannot find the Intiuatana. I came out of the game at that point after the hidden objects and now it will not let me get a close up of the stairs to click on the Intiuatana. What can I do? Help. quilter77

[Post New]by steve_pritchett2 on Dec 17, 09 4:22 PM
[b] I can't figure out the colors for the stone carving, can anyone help me?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 19, 10 10:48 PM
steve_pritchett2 wrote: I can't figure out the colors for the stone carving, can anyone help me?

Hi steve_pritchett2- welcome to the forums!

There is a screenshot showing all the colors in the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/alabama-smith-in-the-quest-of-fate-walkthough/

I hope this helps.

[b] PrplDva

[Post New]by Demidra on Jan 18, 11 3:29 PM
The Walkthrough didn't help me due to no picture of where you pour the paint.
It says, "Pour the four paint colors into the reservoirs based on the residue you saw on the tank in the past." I'm prevented from doing that by the Present's gratings. I tried pouring in the corners but it didn't help.

Help! I'm stuck!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 19, 11 11:22 PM
Demidra wrote:The Walkthrough didn't help me due to no picture of where you pour the paint.
It says, "Pour the four paint colors into the reservoirs based on the residue you saw on the tank in the past." I'm prevented from doing that by the Present's gratings. I tried pouring in the corners but it didn't help.

Help! I'm stuck!

Welcome to the forums, Demidra!

This screenshot from the walkthough should help:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Alabama-Smith-Quest-of-Fate/alabama-smith-quest-of-fate091.jpg

Look in the tank to discover where the paints are poured. This is done in the past and you cannot skip this step.

later in the game:

* Pour the four paint colors into the reservoirs based on the residue you saw on the tank in the past.

* Using the patterns from the Incan blanket, use the paintbrush to duplicate the colors.

* Inside the tank is a set of directions using the Incan symbols.

* Exit the tank and use the amulet to travel to the tomb in the past.

Look at this screen shot to see the colors in the correct reservoirs in the 4 corners and a note stating to "POUR THE PAINTS INTO THE CORNERS".

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Alabama-Smith-Quest-of-Fate/alabama-smith-quest-of-fate094.jpg

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by Demidra on Jan 20, 11 2:55 PM
Thanks so much, prpldva! Yes, that helped immensely. Wasn't connecting "corners" with "resevoirs". Thanks again!!!

Go to: