Not going unto fullscreen

[Post New]by nocturnalrites on Nov 12, 09 3:09 AM
Hi,
I am running Windows 7 every thing is updated. I have problems with switching to full screen it actually makes my screen smaller. I have tried different resolution settings,
nothing seems to work. It happens with this game and another (Dracula files) I have downloaded last week.Been searching internet for a few days now and I have tried everything.Hopefully someone will be able to resolve this for me. Thank you . Cheers

Not going unto fullscreen

[Post New]by nocturnalrites on Nov 12, 09 3:42 AM
nocturnalrites wrote:Hi,
I am running Windows 7 every thing is updated. I have problems with switching to full screen it actually makes my screen smaller. I have tried different resolution settings,
nothing seems to work. It happens with this game and another (Dracula files) I have downloaded last week.Been searching internet for a few days now and I have tried everything.Hopefully someone will be able to resolve this for me. Thank you . Cheers

I have just tried my other games etc; Madame Fate, Ravenhearst and a few more, They wont play in full screen no more They were playing fine in fullscreen on Vista.. what went wrong ???
Updated drivers, everything .. I give up !!?? ;-(

Re:Not going unto fullscreen

[Post New]by ike1397 on Nov 23, 09 4:21 PM
Same here too, looks dumb! They need to go back to the drawing board! Please fix this...

[Post New]by Ivylisse on May 3, 10 7:48 PM
Has anyone resolved this problem? I'm having the same problem. Help.

[Post New]by drukqs on Sep 13, 10 6:50 AM
Has this been fixed at all? I recently bought ravenhearst and can't bring myself to play it as it's too small to see anything. I tried different compatibilities.

Go to: