didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

I am stuck at the End of chapter 4. Still on the ship.

[Post New]by didersham on Dec 23, 15 10:29 AM
I have two golden mirrors and two cells in my inventory. The map indicates there is still action to complete in the Lounge. I go to the Lounge and the hint points to Hugh. I already beat him in Yacht. I have tried giving him the two golden mirrors and the cells. Does anybody have any idea of what I do next. The walkthrough is not any help. I wonder if it is a glitch? Please help me someone out there in Fishville!

Edited on 12/23/2015 at 1:27:29 PM PST

Re:I am stuck at the End of chapter 4. Still on the ship.

[Post New]by SandraFiegi on Dec 23, 15 1:03 PM
Did you get the jar of vinegar that is on the table behind him.

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Dec 23, 15 1:29 PM
Yes Sandrafieai, I got that awhile back. I am starting to think this is a glitch in the game. Oh well, thank you for trying to help.

[Post New]by hopahappy on Dec 23, 15 4:01 PM
Hi didersham,

Did you swap the cells out in the room? You have to replace the photo cell with the one from the room safe.

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Dec 24, 15 7:07 AM
Yes I did hopahappy. I think I might need to restart the game with a new name. Not now, but sometime in the future. I really enjoy playing this game!

Thank you for trying!

madyad
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madyad on Dec 29, 15 4:23 PM
stuck in lounge, already used vinegar on wrench so that's not it. hint points to hugh's left shoulder area

madyad
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madyad on Dec 29, 15 4:34 PM
just ignore it and continue thru the game and end the chapter-i ended up going back upstairs and digging key out of planter, opening suite and then opening safe and now i'm in Egypt

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Jan 1, 16 12:13 PM
I happy you got to Egypt Madyad! There was nothing left for me to do on the ship when the hint kept directing me back to Hugh.

[Post New]by bkbeilue on Jan 11, 16 9:16 PM
To: didersham:

Have you done everything in the suite, ie the hidden object puzzle, to get the piece of the frame that opens the safe. The mirrors are used in Egypt along with the 2 cells, that you currently have in your possession. The key to the suite is in the flower pot next to the doors leading to the pool.

Go to: