Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by chamaccope on Dec 6, 12 5:29 PM
just bought game recently. played ro kitchen at bar. completed gumbo, but when i try to deliver and the guy reaches out his hand for dinner i have nothing in inventory to give. i've checked for container in bar and kitchen to put gumbo in but cant find.

[Post New]by chamaccope on Dec 6, 12 5:50 PM
FredFurr wrote:My bride of 55 years gave me the game for Christmas. I delayed installing it because it said on the package that all the background stuff had to be stopped before I could load or play the game........not so. I installed it with no problem and have enjoyed playing it so far. But now I have a problem. I got to the tavern, found everything for the gumbo, made the gumbo, but did NOT get the "order" to take to the guy down the lane. In fact, I bypassed the checker game, because nothing gave me the idea I had go back to the guy at the table. Now I'm at the cabin and the guy is holding out his hand for his supper, and I have nothing to give him. How can I back up and "re-do" the gumbo and get the order to take to him? Or can I? Do I stop playing the game now, or start over? Help!
FF

having same problem

Edited on 12/06/2012 at 5:51:18 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 7, 12 2:51 PM
chamaccope wrote:
FredFurr wrote:My bride of 55 years gave me the game for Christmas. I delayed installing it because it said on the package that all the background stuff had to be stopped before I could load or play the game........not so. I installed it with no problem and have enjoyed playing it so far. But now I have a problem. I got to the tavern, found everything for the gumbo, made the gumbo, but did NOT get the "order" to take to the guy down the lane. In fact, I bypassed the checker game, because nothing gave me the idea I had go back to the guy at the table. Now I'm at the cabin and the guy is holding out his hand for his supper, and I have nothing to give him. How can I back up and "re-do" the gumbo and get the order to take to him? Or can I? Do I stop playing the game now, or start over? Help!
FF

having same problem

The gumbo looks like a black plastic trash bag in your inventory, maybe you have that....

[Post New]by romano1685 on Dec 12, 12 8:25 AM
Can not figure out how to put the letter's DELILAH in the correct order to open door. Can anyone help please?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 12, 12 12:39 PM
Hey there romano1685,

Just swimming by with a little advice!

I've searched through the Forums and have found a helpful tip from this thread here. I've included that Fishie's helpful advice below:

Mr_Russ wrote: 2 & 3, 5 & 6, everything in reverse.

D E L I L A H

1) D L E I L A H
2) D L E I A L H
3) H L A I E L D

Hope that helps!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Aydlia on Dec 23, 12 11:38 AM
Playing game on Ipad. Love the game but now I am very frustrated. Went to what looks like frog fountain to arrange coins to get map piece. The walk through shows different arrangement of coins than the drawing that I obtained in the game. Which is correct? When I gave up solving puzzle I skipped but it did not give me any map pieces.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 1, 13 1:35 AM
Aydlia wrote:Playing game on Ipad. Love the game but now I am very frustrated. Went to what looks like frog fountain to arrange coins to get map piece. The walk through shows different arrangement of coins than the drawing that I obtained in the game. Which is correct? When I gave up solving puzzle I skipped but it did not give me any map pieces.

Hi Aydlia! Welcome to the pond!
Many of the puzzles in this game have randomly generated solutions, including this one, therefore, the diagram you received in your game is the only correct one.
I'm not sure why you didn't get the stamps when you skipped the puzzle. I believe the stamps come out of the fish' mouth.

Noelski
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Noelski on Oct 13, 14 4:04 PM
So disappointed. I've purchased every MCF game and they are always great, lots of intriguing puzzles and creepy locations. This game would not open on my laptop, it did work on my desk computer tho. Way too much monologue, I hate spending half of the play time listening to blah blah blah. Some of the puzzles made no sense, there were not any clues and the logic was obscure. And the final scene was ridiculous with the crook yelling at you to hurry up for 10 minutes and then shooting you in the end. This was really a crappy one.

[Post New]by rebeccacz on Nov 24, 14 4:57 PM
i just download the game but it's black when i open and i can only hear the sound without any image!!

[Post New]by wishingupeace on Feb 7, 15 6:43 AM
I am at the end of the collector's version. I can see the ship. The "Hint" button tells me to go to the ship but no matter where I click to advance toward the ship to get the rocks it won't go. I can't get to the ship. Anyone know how?

[Post New]by imkim13 on May 10, 15 7:00 AM
angeleyesofhope1 wrote:Pungstress, thank you for the tip but I already tried all that. Even tried redownloading the game manager. I hope that they get this issue fixed soon. We all have waited so long. Once again, thanks.

[Post New]by imkim13 on May 10, 15 7:01 AM
Turn off your taskbar clock and all other programs. Taskbar clock interrupts installation.

[Post New]by givemefish on Jun 22, 15 6:15 AM
Can't get out of objective saying to enter code to computer, can continue on, but still can't achieve the objective. seems there's a bug somewhere, Help

[Post New]by gangie on Sep 18, 15 10:19 AM
i just started the game and i am stuck in the cemetery can you help

[Post New]by babor15 on Nov 16, 15 8:06 AM
Am stuck in the bonus game and cannot get cabin door to open. Have tried with 3 names -- Delilah, Liliana, and Rubylee. my game says it should open with Delilah but no luck and have tried the other two names as well. Game just keeps rescrambling. HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by Puddytat912 on Nov 28, 15 2:36 PM
Can anyone tell me why there are crayons in almost every scene? I dont see any instructions about doing anything with them

[Post New]by pjaycook on Apr 5, 16 10:16 AM
has anyone have a problem trying to fix the toilet at the bars bathroom. 2 hours using plunger and trying to flush no progress. help

[Post New]by momdad20 on Apr 9, 16 6:59 AM
HELP I have tried and tried to unlock the cannons for weeks now and I'm giving up can someone just give me the codes I have tried the numerals forwards and backwards and read the map and nothing HELP

[Post New]by pjaycook on Apr 9, 16 9:54 AM
momdad20 wrote:HELP I have tried and tried to unlock the cannons for weeks now and I'm giving up can someone just give me the codes I have tried the numerals forwards and backwards and read the map and nothing HELP

[Post New]by pjaycook on Apr 9, 16 4:56 PM
grinch99 wrote:hi, does anyone else out there have the names vanessa, and delilah? and if you do
can you please tell me how to spell the names in the puzzle door? I have used every
combination that I can possibly think of, and would greatly appreciate some help with
it if at all possible? Jennifer

Go to: