xraiderfan
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by xraiderfan on Apr 16, 14 1:16 PM
The new update won't open on my iPad. I get a black screen for a minute then it goes back to the main screen. HELP!!

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by pugmom7 on Apr 17, 14 4:00 AM
Just got the update and was really enjoying the "Spring Basket" task thing until....
I had about 400 dragon eggs in my inventory. Since all the tasks (at least for now) involve 10 of each type of dragon egg, I was happily clicking away until I had amassed over 100 diamonds and tons of candy. Then, all of a sudden, the button at the bottom of the task bar changed from "Complete" to "okay". Now it just sits there and I can't turn in my dragon eggs for prizes, just like the issue of the task bar not letting you complete collections for the Holiday stuff.

[Post New]by EllenKalen on Apr 17, 14 4:16 AM
pugmom7 wrote:Just got the update and was really enjoying the "Spring Basket" task thing until....
I had about 400 dragon eggs in my inventory. Since all the tasks (at least for now) involve 10 of each type of dragon egg, I was happily clicking away until I had amassed over 100 diamonds and tons of candy. Then, all of a sudden, the button at the bottom of the task bar changed from "Complete" to "okay". Now it just sits there and I can't turn in my dragon eggs for prizes, just like the issue of the task bar not letting you complete collections for the Holiday stuff.

I have same problem like you....many eggs but only the buttom "OK" :/

phlocks
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Unable to buy diamonds

[Post New]by phlocks on Apr 17, 14 6:10 AM
Hi I also had the problem with hold for diamond purchase, unable to purchase and then no diamonds but a charge for them. I am also unable to purchase any diamonds. I can purchase coins. When purchase diamonds is pushed it will not go to the store but says please hold. Could you help me as I need the diamonds desperately!!!
Thank you so much.

ldeachus
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ldeachus on Apr 17, 14 8:05 AM
With the lastest download, I am unable to purchase gems from the bank. The game hangs after the game posts the message that the app is going to go to bank. PayPal never appears.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Apr 17, 14 8:23 AM
Hey, spring basket started making trouble for a few of us as it seems... Already collected 6 but now all of a sudden it just shows an OK button but no way to collect it, even though I got 10 of each dragon needed... Can't collect any more spring baskets

* sorry, working on a PC using windows 7 ultimate.

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 8:31:02 AM PST

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Apr 17, 14 11:11 AM
I'm also having trouble with the basket. I have all items needed to collect the basket, but it does not give the award.

texasmemaw
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by texasmemaw on Apr 19, 14 9:48 AM
judy1689 wrote:I'm also having trouble with the basket. I have all items needed to collect the basket, but it does not give the award.

Same here for me. Please let us know if you're going to be working on this. No point in converting any more eggs to dragons unless there's a point.

[Post New]by stickykeef on Apr 19, 14 4:57 PM
I'm having the same problem with unavailable collectibles. I guess I have to wait for solutions...

And I'm here to report a glitch on opening chests.
I was opening eggs(using max) for about 5 minutes and all the sudden, all the eggs were hatched at once. I'm sure I had more than 200 eggs then.
I got scared and little worried about losing some things like happened before.
Hope Devs will notice this and verify this issue.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Apr 20, 14 2:25 AM
Hi there
I'm really enjoying the new update with the spring special and new features and all, really great and everything's working fine.
But I've noticed one minor well, bug? in night mode, at all hos really - when playing night mode, if I use a hint (for 1 item - the compass) it will show me the hint but the round flash of light will be stuck at that area and won't move anymore. I am able to move my mouse but in order to see anything I will have to use other hints - flash light (not hint, circle of light we use in night mode) just won't move - happened to me several times already and never before this update so... if you can look into this please. Thank you very much!

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 20, 14 3:07 AM
Re: Circle of light stuck when using the hint...I was just coming to report the same issue as efi24. I think the flashlight also stuck if I was using it before invoking the hint. Had to use the lantern to complete the HOS.

[Post New]by washingtonsue on Apr 20, 14 5:29 AM
My Easter update worked fine on 17th 18th and 19th and thanks for the Spring Bunny and other new items. Today 20th I cannot load my game but get an error message saying FoundFreetoPlay.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I have shut down and re-started my PC (playing on a desk top). Please advise if there is a solution to this problem. If I down load the game again will I start from scratch. I have been playing since October 2013 and do not want to lose all my levels etc. thanks

[Post New]by mamakinkc on Apr 20, 14 7:54 AM
I am so upset. Here again we have a wonderful update and new holiday theme and it hits a wall.... I was playing this morning and working on getting one more basket to move up a level and get 10 diamonds... I had collected two baskets fine and just needed one more and...... the basket giving apparently is done!!!! Son of a arggggghh.... I only needed one more and within minutes I was not able to get it... Why do I keep playing this game???? I am so frustrated!!!!

[Post New]by gzsfrek on Apr 20, 14 1:51 PM
pugmom7 wrote:Just got the update and was really enjoying the "Spring Basket" task thing until....

same problem. i have dragons in there but cannot get the basket. hope you "hop" to it and get it fixed quick as a bunny!

[Post New]by smellnroses2 on Apr 20, 14 5:22 PM
i have this problem to with the spring basket not giving reward but i have also noticed all the regular quests have been repeating for the last couple of days?

[Post New]by seychelles82 on Apr 20, 14 9:31 PM
Re: the wishing well, when I receive an item instead of winning coins,more often than not the item doesn't register in my inventory. At first I thought I was just mistaken and incorrectly recalled what I had in my inventory item-wise, but I've now realized that they're just plain old not showing up amongst my spoils. I've lost chests, donuts, croissants, etc. Is there any fix? This has started occurring just recently.

fourseas
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fourseas on Apr 21, 14 7:25 AM
I also cannot get the Spring Basket to give up rewards.

The Spring Bunny still works and I get the chocolate eggs and lots of Dragon eggs and it looks like spring all over the place, but can't get the Basket to work.

Tech guys: please help us. Let us know what's happening!

Thank you.

[Post New]by prokrastin8 on Apr 21, 14 1:21 PM
i just updated today, and no spring baskets for me either!

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

UPDATED! Re:*PC* Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here onl

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Apr 21, 14 5:47 PM
I tried to do a save of my game that someone advised in this form. I have lost levels and stuff that I had. It messed up my game. Do I just start over again from the beginning or can I get back what I had? If I have to start from the beginning then how do I do that? I

thanks for your help and time

I have not heard from anyone about this problem that I am having. I lost my fairy when I did this and levels on the first and second island. How do I get my fairy back, please? The levels I will just rebuild but I really need my fairy.

Edited on 04/25/2014 at 5:05:09 PM PST

ldeachus
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ldeachus on Apr 21, 14 8:19 PM
I finished obtaining all required for Spring Basket. Click on OK button - nothing happens - no loot. Why was I trying so hard?

Go to: