Donna509
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Dark Manor- suggestions/requests for the developers

[Post New]by Donna509 on Mar 12, 14 3:01 PM
I wish that you would collect the 15 energy after we play the scenes. Due to the frequent crashing, I have lost hundreds of energy points without getting any benefit. It takes a long time to accumulate the energy and it is frustrating to have it taken away by the instability of the game.

[Post New]by 1MacabreManor on Mar 12, 14 4:47 PM
When will the new chapters be released?

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 13, 14 3:26 PM
I wish they could make more land available and add more attractions. I am maxxed on all attractions so did not get the 30% off benefit and there is no more land available. I am currently replacing some low juju items with higher juju items but I do not like the way it looks and I will eventually run out of items to replace. PLEASE make more land available.

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 13, 14 3:28 PM
I agree with ThescarletQ I had wondered why they did not give us more silver for doing 5 or 6 blitz scenes just seems like common sense to me.

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 13, 14 9:09 PM
I imagine that it's already been requested, but if not: In the Inbox window, in the right hand column for gifts - please include functionality to Pin entries. Thanks.

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 13, 14 10:36 PM
I imagine that this has already been requested too. It would be nice in the Task window if when clicking the Gold that there is a confirmation step so that people like me who click this by accident have a chance to keep their gold. Thanks.

nano0623
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nano0623 on Mar 15, 14 1:30 PM
I am tapped out on expanding my grounds.. when can we expect more expansion.. and new item themes

BJ22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by BJ22 on Mar 16, 14 10:58 AM
I have been moving stuff around and thought it would be fun to have some railway tracks in the paths selections to make a railway (or trolley car track) around parts of the gardens. Also, it would be lovely to have some different types of shrubs and flowers. Maybe diabolical daisies or angry azaleas I do enjoy planning the garden and rearranging the "furniture"!

galiote
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by galiote on Mar 16, 14 7:23 PM
Someone who signed up after the first scavenger hunt was asking about my dragon. Maybe add a dragon to the available Enigmas--it could sleep during the day and admire its hoard by night.

Also (and I'm giving you 10 months' lead time for a reason) a dragon dancer walker(s) for Chinese New Year.

If we get Easter eggs, will they hatch? What (OMG!) will they hatch?

[Post New]by Ste168en on Mar 16, 14 9:45 PM
We were wondering, after a Blitz mode if the number of items collected could be displayed?

Where did our friends and gifts go?

[Post New]by Ste168en on Mar 16, 14 9:46 PM
Just recently it seems we received almost no gifts for a period of time, when before we would receive almost continuously. Also, the friends we use to receive gifts from has dropped a considerable amount. What has happened to our friends, and gifts?

Silver for Gold

[Post New]by Ste168en on Mar 16, 14 9:48 PM
It would be nice to exchange silver for gold, even at a significant loss. Maybe 10,000 or more silver for 1 bar of gold?This would inspire more players to continue playing.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Mar 17, 14 8:09 PM
Here are my top 3 wishes:

1. Have a scroll bar or something that will allow a player to get to a specific chapter easily, instead of having to click through each chapter one by one.

2. Increase the number of free gifts that can be given out at higher levels (i.e. for those over level 65).

3. Have a way to re-show the storyline.

[Post New]by 54brainstormer on Mar 18, 14 6:12 AM
to the very inspired programmers of DM, great job you´re doing giving us such wonderful walkers like the leprechaun or enigmas like the smooch pooch -
I think having a lake or pond with goldfish and swans in daylight turning into bloody water with piranha and maybe nessie at night might give us a chance to live creative ideas. Some small boats turning into maybe sharks would also be nice.
Thanks for considering so many of our proposals
-1508 Hilltop Ave-

Dawnie818
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnie818 on Mar 18, 14 3:56 PM
Make a button to reciprocate with the giver when you receive a gift.

Also, can we have a big, fat, hairy land sale once the bug gets fixed PRETTY PLEASE??????

Thanks!

[Post New]by irishlace1122 on Mar 19, 14 12:34 AM
Zimbird wrote:
Leabhar wrote:One annoying little thing I have noticed is that when I am busying myself moving objects around (landscaping if you will) the pop-up menu bar (for enigmas, attractions, or whatever) comes in between every single move I make. Then I have to close it again before I can move anything else.

It's time consuming and frustrating, especially when I'm doing a lot of work rearranging pathways or something.

Trust me, I KNOW where to go when I want to add another ornament or enigma, I don't need to be reminded every two seconds.

Couldn't agree with you more

[Post New]by irishlace1122 on Mar 19, 14 12:43 AM
I would like a search box added to Add Neighbors... to enter the name of another player we know of. For example: I have a daughter playing in another town. I would like to share gifts with her and her name never has popped up for me to select in the add 5 neighbors. I check daily multiple times it's been over a month now, it's so sad. If they want us to play with unknown neighbors that's fine. But, they could give us a Fav 5 area for friends and family.

Also, I find the pop-up annoying too when I am trying to arrange my site.

[Post New]by irishlace1122 on Mar 19, 14 12:45 AM
BJgothic wrote:I'd like to be able to send more than 13 gifts a day. With the quests we are encouraged to have a lot of neighbors so 13 is a very small number for daily gifts.

[Post New]by irishlace1122 on Mar 19, 14 12:49 AM
LaReinaGitana wrote:Can we please, please have restored the ability to scroll though our Neighbor Invitations? (Why did it ever go away?)

Can we please, please have the ability to search for specific manors? I have a list of 12 people for whom I have been searching since December -- and I want those 12 as neighbors before I will even consider adding anyone else.

Can we please, please have the ability to restore someone we deleted by accident because we pushed the x instead of the + prompt? It's not fair that those names never come up again while I keep getting others several times every time I play.

Right now I'd like these functions a lot more than I would another gold sale or a 40% off enigmas that I can't purchase because I can't afford to buy the land to put them on.

[Post New]by catmommy70 on Mar 19, 14 9:08 AM
Hi everyone. I'm really enjoying the game and as I played this morning I thought of a few things that I'd like to see:

I love the enigmas and stuff, but I 'd like to have more buildings so that I could make my own little village. (Everything from churches to victorian homes, to castles and haunted houses would be a lot of fun.)

Also I'd like to have more old-fashioned vehicles like carriages w/ horses, and maybe some old cars from when they first came out.

I think it would be great to have more walkers as well. I love the old-fashioned gentlemen and the ladies with their parasols, as well as the maids, but it would be neat to see more people in various types of clothing and in different colors as well.
(Even just having more victorian women in different colored dresses would be cool)

It would also be neat to have more flowers in lots of different varieties. I love the ones we have now, but it would be fun to have more choices.

I guess my final idea (at least for today--lol) would be to have a way to earn gold more quickly, especially for buying more land. I don't mind spending real money occasionally but am not always able to do it, so having a way to get larger amounts of gold would be great.

Anyway, thanks for your help and for Dark Manor--I'm completely addicted to it and it's a lot of fun. : )

Tracy

Go to: