Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by rayna_stevenson on Jul 6, 14 9:39 AM
Having difficulty w/ the Mural Story quest. The give button for the mini centaurs is not accepting the 15 I have. I keep getting need more collectibles message. Thanks.

[Post New]by robingranny59 on Jul 6, 14 11:49 AM
I am also having same problem with it not accepting 15 mini centaurs. Also I have been away for a few weeks and whats with the jump in amount needed for next level from around 60,000 to 200,000?

Thank you for any help

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Jul 6, 14 4:13 PM
Having same problem with give button for mini centaurs maybe they will get it fixed soon

[Post New]by hottingers on Jul 7, 14 1:15 AM
I am having a problem with a completed quest not allowing me to continue. I have collected all the items for each of the three parts of the quest, but the game does not allow me to give the items from one of the three (saying that I need to get more collectibles) 15 chainmaille and 15 centars plus 12 or so something else. This glitch has happened just since the June 30th update. I am on a pc.

acerb
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by acerb on Jul 7, 14 3:23 AM
I am also having the same problems as of those above. Unable to 'give' the 15 Mini Centaurs with the same message. Also why, after collecting all of the spheres to activate the shrine room, we cannot go any further with the activation as it states 'another special item is active at the moment'. What is this special item? Why hasn't it given me the task of finding the books or the item to go into the other door?, Right now I have come to a grinding halt as there is no point in playing as I can't progress.

Why has it also changed that I am now expected to collect over 215,000 before I can go to the next level and be able to get the next amount of energy having already achieved 85,000? My only way around this is by changing the date on my laptop, which then means that once I have set it back I then have to do a disk clean-up and reboot so that I can do the same again the next time I open the game. However, as above, there is no point in just playing for the sake of playing when it is just a waste of time not being able to progress. Just playing to get enough energy to play again is not really conducive when not progressing in the game.

[Post New]by yourself on Jul 7, 14 7:03 AM
I am having problems with Mural Quest, from reading other posts it appears that the buttons have been switched. So although I have 15/15 miniature centaurs, whenever I press ''give it' it says I don't have enough. I have just discovered every time I press said button it takes lone centaur books. I repeattedly pressed button before finding out about the loss of books. I must have lost at least 60 books miminum. Please can this be addressed so I can finish the Faheeds Mural request and also have my lost items returned

ahsten75
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in connecting

[Post New]by ahsten75 on Jul 7, 14 10:27 AM
Angelfish16 wrote:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in Connecting and I still have NOT heard anything concerning my problem!!!!

Have sent a request into Support. Have heard NOTHING. Is anyone there????

Have waited patiently. The 72 hrs have come and gone with no communication. It has been nearly a week. Will someone, please, contact me about this problem???

Why are we to post our Tech issues here AND contact Support. This does not compute.

Thank you.

Angelfish16

I've been having the same problem for more than a month and 2 updates ago. I thought they fixed the bug with the last update, but no luck.

[Post New]by Fortunelily on Jul 7, 14 5:23 PM
I've been trying off and on since December, to play this game. Everytime I log on, it resets me... and I'm tired of starting over. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and given bfg administrator rights. Anyone else still having this problem, or know a fix?

[Post New]by Exclamation on Jul 7, 14 8:23 PM
With the Mural Story quest, I had some luck getting the 20 Lone Centaur books credited by clicking on the 'Give' button for the 15 Mini Centaurs even though I didn't have enough of those yet. Perhaps the buttons are mixed up and it's worth trying any remaining 'Give' buttons.

Edited on 07/07/2014 at 8:24:03 PM PST

[Post New]by MidiansAngel on Jul 8, 14 2:33 AM
yourself wrote:I am having problems with Mural Quest, from reading other posts it appears that the buttons have been switched. So although I have 15/15 miniature centaurs, whenever I press ''give it' it says I don't have enough. I have just discovered every time I press said button it takes lone centaur books. I repeattedly pressed button before finding out about the loss of books. I must have lost at least 60 books miminum. Please can this be addressed so I can finish the Faheeds Mural request and also have my lost items returned

I only just checked my balance now as I had 45 books to start, minus the 20 for the quest, now I only have 5 books in total :/
PLEASE fix soon BFG... I am also bored as this is the last mission left for me to do

[Post New]by rayna_stevenson on Jul 8, 14 8:58 AM
Exclamation wrote:With the Mural Story quest, I had some luck getting the 20 Lone Centaur books credited by clicking on the 'Give' button for the 15 Mini Centaurs even though I didn't have enough of those yet. Perhaps the buttons are mixed up and it's worth trying any remaining 'Give' buttons.

I have pressed all the remaining buttons, even the play now button at the bottom of the quest window. The only active button is the skip button which requires 75 crystals. The button mapping is broken which is why clicking the mini centaur give button allows the books to be credited.

[Post New]by LauraEAK on Jul 8, 14 11:13 AM
Exclamation wrote:With the Mural Story quest, I had some luck getting the 20 Lone Centaur books credited by clicking on the 'Give' button for the 15 Mini Centaurs even though I didn't have enough of those yet. Perhaps the buttons are mixed up and it's worth trying any remaining 'Give' buttons.

Everybody has this problem. BZ said it's a glitch, it will be fixed in the new update. They also said to not skip it.

texasmemaw
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by texasmemaw on Jul 8, 14 12:01 PM
jforever wrote:
plduncan wrote:I am having trouble with a quest in the new updates. In Fahleed's Mural Story we need to give 15 mini centaurs, I have 22 and the quest shows I have 15/15 but when I click to give the 15 mini centaurs, I get a message that I do not have the resources and need to continue playing the scenes to get more. Please fix this since I can not complete the quest without being able to give them.

Me, too, plducan! I have 64 Lone Centaur Books and Fahleed is asking for 20 of them. I can't continue until the devs fix this!
Edit to post: are you having troubles with the Stone Circle and Gnome Village having the same items? I can't advance on that quest, either.

Same problem here! I suppose we have to wait for an update to fix that one.

[Post New]by silverwolf912 on Jul 8, 14 3:59 PM
I haven't been able to play since the game updated. It gets stuck at the "connecting..." screen

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 8, 14 6:40 PM
Levelled up the three new areas to grand master level, but the achievement still says I only have 102 of the 105 trophies needed to get the reward?!
It seems to have ignored three of the trophies I have achieved and now I can't get my 26 crystals

[Post New]by BoomchuckPxyNiki on Jul 8, 14 10:02 PM
LauraEAK wrote:

Everybody has this problem. BZ said it's a glitch, it will be fixed in the new update. They also said to not skip it.

Thank you for stating this. I was getting a bit peeved, especially since I also wasn't getting the bolgins from one of my collections I cashed in last night to have enough to update another building.

[Post New]by Missljq on Jul 9, 14 3:01 AM
My pets are showing up under the pet store, with the option to select a pet. When I click on one of the pets, nothing happens. I have not had my pet since the update that came out a few months ago. Is there a solve for this?

[Post New]by sltahoemiss on Jul 9, 14 8:00 AM
I have noticed a problem with the items listed in the Stone Circle. They are exactly the same items found in the Gnome Village. There is no place in the different locations to find Lavender Honey. However, I must be earning it somewhere because I have 5 of them. I just need one more to complete a quest and not sure where to find it. The quest reads, Stone Circle, but it is not listed in the items. Please help. Thanks

Edited on 07/09/2014 at 2:53:01 PM PST

[Post New]by ClmbaGrg2011 on Jul 9, 14 10:18 AM
"Mural Story" - Fahleed's part. the Mini Centaurs, the Lone Centaurs book. I have items and it is not letting me "give" them.

[Post New]by laurasy4 on Jul 9, 14 11:39 AM
Hi

since updating i completed a good number of quests, then a few days ago I logged on and all my quests where gone, the new update maps had gone and my places I had upgraded had downgraded. Anyone else have this problem?

It says my update is still current though

Go to: