Hi, I live in Aachen, Germany.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Re:Where are we all from?

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Feb 13, 18 2:44 PM
Hello MC denizens!

I'm Cindy, the human avatar for Kattlyn Raven. I'm fast approaching 50 and I live in sunny (ya right) New Hampshire. (For those that have never heard of that little state, it's north of Boston Mass and cuts Maine off from the rest of the country, LOL)

Happy gaming
cindykat325

DoubleMsMom
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Feb 13, 18 9:40 PM
Hello Castle Dwellers,

I'm Tammy and I live on the Iron Range in Northern Minnesota (Land of 10,000 Lakes).

Keep stormin' the castle!!

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Feb 13, 18 10:50 PM
Hello to all the inhabitants of the castle.Valentina I live in Russia, Republic of Khakassia .it's Siberia

[Post New]by debot12345 on Feb 28, 18 10:42 AM
Hi, I'm Debbie from Nova Scotia, Canada (Go 150th). Known as Debot. I can look out my window and see Prince Edward Island. I have travelled across Canada and seen all Capitals, as well, have travelled through mid USA on our way home. I have family in Maine, Missouri, and Florida. as well as Calgary, Edmonton, and British Columbia. (Alot of easteners out west around here). Hardly no snow here this winter, green grass on the front lawn on the last day of February????? (global warming is my only explanation). I have been playing MC for many years, but have just today decided to post for the first time. I have read all the posts from "Where are we all from" and am amazed at the scope of geography this game has enticed. Keep rounding everyone, and have great fun.

DoubleMsMom
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Feb 28, 18 10:51 AM
debot12345 wrote: I have been playing MC for many years, but have just today decided to post for the first time. I have read all the posts from "Where are we all from" and am amazed at the scope of geography this game has enticed. Keep rounding everyone, and have great fun.

Welcome to the forum debot12345!

Keep stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by debot12345 on Feb 28, 18 10:55 AM
Does anyone know what the sea (pics) under our names mean. (guppy, lobster, etc) I am new at this. Debot

[Post New]by debot12345 on Feb 28, 18 11:42 AM
Hi guys, never mind, figured it out. Learn as I go. Happy storming.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,950 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Feb 28, 18 11:48 AM
debot12345, Welcome to the forum from me too! The pics under our names change as you post in any of the BFG forums. The more you post, the higher up the "sea ladder" you get. You can find the list of existing sea creatures under the "Forum Rules" over to the right under your profile and messages. Unless players have kept numbers, no one really knows the exact moment a creature changes (I think this is done so players don't just post to get the creatures!).

I am a Dogfish right now and can't wait to become a Manatee, as I live in Florida where they are. I have seen a player with over 23,000 posts as the Orca!

[Post New]by mapeladarcy on Mar 1, 18 7:02 PM
memagirl wrote:Hi. everyone I am Etta from Ft. Smith, Arkanasa it's 7:10 here love reading all these post.

Arkansas here as well. Originally from Chicago, Illinois.
From "The Land of Lincoln" to "The Natural State".

Edited on 03/01/2018 at 7:04:44 PM PST

[Post New]by mapeladarcy on Mar 1, 18 7:10 PM
lexgeyer wrote:Alexa from Oklahoma now but originally from Chicago, IL. It's 6:30pm on Sept. 29, 2014. (and he's not my President).

Not mine either fellow transplant from Chicago. Neighboring state of Arkansas now.

[Post New]by Cazwitch215 on Mar 2, 18 4:56 PM
Hi I'm Caz and I live near Evesham in the UK, only been playing the game a couple of months and love it.

brynhrt
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by brynhrt on Mar 2, 18 6:46 PM
Hello all.

Think I did this once before but at my age can't remember! Originally from Vancouver Canada and now the Monterey Peninsula in Calif. Both beautiful places. Have been enjoying the game for many years also.

Bev

[Post New]by Luisada on Mar 3, 18 2:40 AM
Hello gamers! Are there any Europeans around? I'm Italian, born in Rome, living in Luxembourg. Plenty of snow today. I have been playing for maybe four years now, just remember that there were plenty of pumpkins on the screen. .. And still enjoying the game. Just waiting for the surprises of the next event. Have fun

amina046
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Mar 16, 18 7:56 PM
Hi all ya fishes,
Nice to swim with you all! Under the name of Di, name given me by my tiny goddaughter,
European living in Caribbean Paradise, where waters are warm all year!

Happy gaming??

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 7:58:53 PM PST

[Post New]by chilpep on Mar 17, 18 7:36 PM
Swim under the name of Rae; I'm from Fircrest, Washington.

[Post New]by Weepingpine on Mar 17, 18 7:55 PM
Sarah, what a spectacular idea! I've always wondered where other players are from.. I'm from a small town in Iowa, Tipton. Talk about corn & soybean country, it's what sHows is. Along with cows & pigs. It's 9:45 on CDT, March 17, 2018. I am 2 weeks from retirement.! ??? I play as Nana.

[Post New]by grannys60chevy on Mar 17, 18 9:54 PM
Hi, I'm Granny and I hail from Milwaukie, Oregon...green as grass and a beautiful state to live in,. It is 9:50 pm DST. Having fun when I get to play this game. Us oldies go to bed earlier than you young kids! Enjoy your game and wave as you level up past me. Granny

Go to: