Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Hummer_Dog on Dec 22, 15 9:42 PM
I am at Level 11 and one of the challenges is to play the roulette wheel. I would if I could find it. Where is the roulette wheel? Never mind, I found it.

Edited on 12/27/2015 at 2:30:52 PM PST

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Feb 6, 16 9:50 PM
Cube is not counting down-help please

[Post New]by saltnviniger on Feb 18, 16 5:52 PM
I have just finished making the sword and the bad guy got taken. Now It says I have a task to do with the keeper. It tells me something about patience. I've given it 2 days and it stays the same. I've clicked "go to" but nothing happens.I don't know what to do, it won't go any further.

[Post New]by swompysyoyo on Mar 16, 16 2:25 PM
i cant get the game to work wont load or play

[Post New]by melvinda on Aug 1, 16 2:57 PM
Hey everybody! Love this game, and I learned that when I banish a floater sometimes he or she disappears...the answer is to banish another near the disappeared and it will reappear....

[Post New]by melvinda on Aug 1, 16 3:04 PM
I was wondering if the summoning stone has been abolished? It gives 8 points each day along with the other helpers...but when I click the button they just disappear...anyone know? Using a Dell pc 450mg...the game works great and I really enjoy it...sometimes I spend for orbs and special packages too! Just in case it is a glitch I am saving them up....ty

[Post New]by chi_town_bash on Aug 24, 16 12:24 PM
I'm on level 13 and one of my goals is to go to the Captain's Cabin and solve with the Starfall Challenge. Did scene with 3 crafted Starfall Challenges and bought one in scene with diamonds. All were completed under the challenge and I received the proper reward but none counted towards my goal. Is this a permanent glitch in the game or will it be fixed? I cannot progress in game until I complete this goal.

Thanks, Vixen 666

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Sep 30, 16 4:24 AM
I'm at level 25 and can not move forward.. the quests I have can't be completed due to an rift isn't open.. I've tried the uninstall and reinstall but still the same... can keep playing the same hidden objects scenes but can't move forward... anyone know what may be wrong..

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 1, 16 10:47 AM
tech_lady87, I believe that you have to continue playing the Asian Market until you get enough elements to complete a gong relic. That will allow you cross the bridge and continue. Good Luck.

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by babstoo on Oct 1, 16 7:56 PM
My game was fine until the last couple of days. The game won't open, I just get a message saying "Agency 33 has stopped working" and I have to close the program. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but still having the same trouble. Any ideas?

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 3, 16 4:05 PM
Fred_just_Fred.. thanks for that info but my problem is that I need to beat the centaur to build the bridge but I have to have the cerberus, imperial gong, and magic wand to defeat the centaur and those aren't unlocked for me.. I'm on level 25 almost to level 26... yes I've gotten a few relics from replaying the chinese market or whatever it is but not for the 3 I need to defeat the centaur..

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 3, 16 5:16 PM
tech_lady87, the relic doesn't need to be unlocked. You can get enough items from the Asian Market to craft the Gong Relic. It will take awhile, but is possible. If not you can still get enough elements for the Gong Relic to continue with other quests. After you finish the other quests, then the formula for the medallion rune will appear. I'll have to admit that I'm at level 26 and have already crafted the magic wand but don't remember if I had collected the items for the magic wand or if it was unlocked first !? The parts for the Magic Wand can be attained in the Fireplace Room. The rift for the Magic Wand is in the Mansion Lobby. The rift for the Gong is in the Paris Cemetery. Good Luck.

Edited on 10/04/2016 at 6:32:31 AM PST

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 8, 16 9:06 AM
Help... I was told that you could find relic elements for the Cerberus in the Fashion Museum. I've played it til I've had no energy left and even made 180 more energy and played all it up and haven't gotten an element.. I can't move forward til I get two elements for Cerberus. So am I playing the place to get them?

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 8, 16 9:26 AM
Nevermind.. I did end up getting two elements by playing the fashion museum but now I'm stuck.. I have to beat the centaur to move on but can't do that because I can't complete the 3 relics it takes to beat it.. which means I can't even build the bridge.. without spending REAL money on the game..

christallh24
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by christallh24 on Oct 9, 16 10:43 AM
I'm getting fatal error messages since my power was cut off during Hurricane Matthew. Can anyone help? I don't want to have to start all over again.

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 10, 16 4:34 PM
well I may move forward.. so far by playing the fashion museum and fireplace room 100's of times.. I finally got those relic elements to complete the cerberus and magic wand relic.. now only have 2 elements left to get for the imperial gong... so when energy gets full again I'll play it 100's of times.. LOL...

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 10, 16 4:36 PM
christallh24 sorry you are having that problem.. I don't know what could be the problem and I also don't know how to restart the game.. I've tried to myself.. other than doing a factory restore on the computer.. but that may seem to be the only thing you can do. try to pm fred_just_fred and see if he may know.. he helped me when I was having problems..

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 11, 16 12:35 PM
christallh24, try uninstalling and reinstalling. You will not lose any progress. To uninstall, click the trash can on the Agency 33 line in the Big Fish app. To reinstall, click "Free to Play" games in the left column and click the "Download Now" button for Agency 33. You might also have to uninstall and reinstall the Big Fish game app. If you have any questions, PM me.

Edited on 10/12/2016 at 5:02:15 AM PST

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 13, 16 2:31 PM
I finally moved on.. I finally got the last relic element needed to defeat the centaur.. Thanks so much to fred_just_fred for your help..

christallh24
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by christallh24 on Oct 13, 16 3:00 PM
Fred_Just_Fred, I tried what you suggested but no dice. Still keeps saying fatal error. Btw, I sent three requests to Big Fish games over a week ago. No one has gotten back to me yet. I've spent alot of money just getting to level 31 on this game and I'm tired of BF ignoring me.

Go to: