Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by T4keru on Aug 14, 16 7:53 AM
I've set up my moms new phone and installed all the apps. At first Gummy Drop seems to start completely normal but after connecting the app with Facebook it crashes every time you start the app.

It displays the Big Fish Games Logo and after that it closes itself and says "Unfortunately Gummy Drop! has stopped".

Is there any fix I'm not aware of? I've already tried completely re-installing the app but no luck. The phone is running Android 6.0.

Thanks in advance for help.

[Post New]by pppanicked on Aug 14, 16 4:57 PM
I saw that my tablet updated Gummy Drop on August 8. When I next started the app, it showed the Big Fish/Game Forest banners, said "welcome back, (my username)!" and then crashed with the error message "Unfortunately, Gummy Drop! has stopped." I am using an LG-V495 tablet running Android 6.0 kernel version 3.4.0+ and software version V49520g. I tried rebooting the tablet, but got the same error. I then tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and now when I try to open it, it just shows a black screen before crashing and that's it. This was Gummy Drop version 2.13.1 updated on August 6, 2016.

My Android phone took the same update, but isn't crashing when I run Gummy Drop. It is an LG-H810 running Android 6.0 kernel version 3.10.84 and software version H81021z.

I wrote in to support and they told me that a new update had been released on August 9 to fix issues related to crashing, and to try uninstalling and reinstalling again. I did so, but the app is still crashing on my tablet with only a black screen. I would greatly appreciate it if you could track down the issue that is causing the crash on the earlier Android kernel.

Edited to add:
AT&T pushed an Android update to my tablet today (Aug. 14). After the update finished, I uninstalled and reinstalled Gummy Drop again, but am still seeing a black screen for about 10 seconds before the app crashes with an "Unfortunately, Gummy Drop has stopped" message. The tablet is still running Android 6.0/kernel 3.4.0+. The new software version is V49520h and the build number is MRA58K.

Edited on 08/14/2016 at 5:35:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Bookdiva80 on Aug 16, 16 4:50 PM
I have been losing coins for at least a month, i usually notice them missing when I log on for a new game. This time I saw about 100 coins PLUS 4-5 gems just disappeared.

I can't move forward and I've been working to earn coins, please help me.

[Post New]by rggr1946 on Aug 16, 16 9:37 PM
i cant get the game to maximize

[Post New]by botanicals on Aug 23, 16 9:32 AM
when I opened gummy drop today it said "get 500+ coins for 99 cents. I kept clicking on it and it didn't respond. Now it has gone away. What's up with that?

[Post New]by Niiara on Aug 23, 16 1:35 PM
rafflejoe wrote:Played San Francisco up till level 9 en it keeps asking me to connect to facebook....rewarding me with 500 coins. I finally do so ,and as before it goes on and on from facebook to the game...stops at facebook. Have to start the game again. Get so tired of that, so after playing 1 level in San francisco again,I decided to disconnect from facebook. And WTF ?? Al progress is gone.....have to start from 1 in Sidney %#^>€€<~}\~%£

Monique

We have the same problem in the Tablet. My mother uninstalled the game accidentally and now we're unable to link the game to her Facebook account because it says the account is already existing. And there's no way we can link her Gmail and her Facebook accounts to the game, so she can save her progress... and also, she has to start again from level 1 when she was at 70 lvl. Please, help, this is an issue we're unable to solve. We've tried restarting the Tablet as suggested and it's not working. We're not using Safari but Android SO. Also, I sent an e-mail to you but never received a reply. Please help.

[Post New]by pppanicked on Aug 23, 16 2:02 PM
pppanicked wrote:I saw that my tablet updated Gummy Drop on August 8. When I next started the app, it showed the Big Fish/Game Forest banners, said "welcome back, (my username)!" and then crashed with the error message "Unfortunately, Gummy Drop! has stopped." I am using an LG-V495 tablet running Android 6.0 kernel version 3.4.0+ and software version V49520g. I tried rebooting the tablet, but got the same error. I then tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and now when I try to open it, it just shows a black screen before crashing and that's it. This was Gummy Drop version 2.13.1 updated on August 6, 2016.

My Android phone took the same update, but isn't crashing when I run Gummy Drop. It is an LG-H810 running Android 6.0 kernel version 3.10.84 and software version H81021z.

I wrote in to support and they told me that a new update had been released on August 9 to fix issues related to crashing, and to try uninstalling and reinstalling again. I did so, but the app is still crashing on my tablet with only a black screen. I would greatly appreciate it if you could track down the issue that is causing the crash on the earlier Android kernel.

Edited to add:
AT&T pushed an Android update to my tablet today (Aug. 14). After the update finished, I uninstalled and reinstalled Gummy Drop again, but am still seeing a black screen for about 10 seconds before the app crashes with an "Unfortunately, Gummy Drop has stopped" message. The tablet is still running Android 6.0/kernel 3.4.0+. The new software version is V49520h and the build number is MRA58K.

This problem was fixed for me by the latest update today (Aug. 23). Updating the application did not fix the problem, but it worked after uninstalling the previous version and reinstalling from scratch.

[Post New]by whozzdat on Aug 23, 16 9:58 PM
Just installed the new Aug.23rd update and now the game will NOT load on my iPad...Any suggestions..?? I am worried about uninstalling and reinstalling because of possible loss of progress...
I sometimes get the 'Big Fish' screen and the 'Game Forest' screen...then it goes to black and exits...
sometimes it just exits out without anything loading...

[Post New]by JulianLuttrell on Aug 24, 16 12:19 AM
I have the same problem as Wozzdat with the 23rd August update. This is on my Android phone.

Julian

Edited on 08/24/2016 at 12:20:07 AM PST

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 24, 16 3:00 PM
Exact same problem for me on my iPad. See the big fish logo and game forest then just a black screen, sometimes after about a minute gummy drop will appear but it takes ages to load. With so many complaints isn't it time someone from the mods or tech services told us what is going on?? Obviously something has gone wrong in the 23 August update so please FIX IT!!!

[Post New]by Rallylass on Aug 24, 16 3:01 PM
Hello, I am hoping that you can help me.
I have been playing gummy drop for a while now and I love it, however, yesterday I was prompted to update the game, which I did but now it won't open. I click on the app icon and I see the big fish screen and then it just closes and I go back to my home screen my phone. I then tried a restart on my phone but that didn't help. I have since uninstalled and then reinstalled the game but it still doesn't work. Is it no longer supported for an huawei P9?
Thank you for your help. Hopefully you will get me playing again.
Heather

Pavanne
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Pavanne on Aug 27, 16 1:48 PM
I'm stuck on level100 in Dubai so bought 3 waterfall boosts having read tips from others on Dubai forum. They waterfall boosts aren't available, no icon on level 100 but I can see them on other levels. Why can't I access these to use on level 100? Playing on iPhone but this posting done from iPad. Any advice would be much appreciated!

leapfrogs
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by leapfrogs on Aug 28, 16 3:32 AM
Luckily, I am not having these issues with the game loading. However, as much as I appreciate the little touches and new cities added, my envelope still is not working correctly. It says it will hold 50 lives. I get 1 at a time with about a 15 minute wait before the next 1 loads. I would just like the game to work as it is supposed to before pretties are added. How am I to know if lives are going to expire if I don't know how many I have available and when I got them?

Pavanne
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Dubai 100

[Post New]by Pavanne on Aug 29, 16 4:45 AM
I finally got through level 100 using shovels on the two columns with red blockers. Still no sign of the waterfall boosts I bought with coins. Now on to the next challenge!

AnnOther
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by AnnOther on Aug 29, 16 1:16 PM
Why is my iPad having serious problems trying to connect with this game? It has done nothing but throw me out time and time again! It's driving me mad! Is anyone else having this problem?

help on Dubai 100

[Post New]by buymall on Aug 30, 16 7:06 AM
There are never enough reds I have been trying for over a week, Please help.

leapfrogs
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by leapfrogs on Aug 31, 16 1:17 AM
No moderator comment on this thread since Aug. 12.

[Post New]by merrybass on Aug 31, 16 4:35 AM
I tried to reinstall Gummy Drop & now I'm getting a message that this game isn't compatible with this device?!?!? What's going on with this game????

Edited on 08/31/2016 at 4:37:12 AM PST

[Post New]by gumdropfan on Aug 31, 16 4:52 AM
On NO level 25, I matched a bomb and a line blast. I saw the three horizontal arrows erase three rows, and then the game ended (I won) without any vertical arrows. Is this normal behavior?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 31, 16 12:55 PM
The iPad problem continues to be a real headache, it has been reported all over the forum that there are major problems since the last update and no one seems to be commenting from the TECH people and even the moderators seem to be staying away! The forum HQ page has error messages on it, the colour blockers no longer explode the way they are supposed to, someone in the developers must have made a BIG ERROR so why can't someone get in and fix it?

Go to: