Starfish
41 Posts

Re:How many millionaires?

[Post New]by Pat3842 on May 16, 17 4:53 PM
I NEVER thought I'd say these words:

" I have too many coins ! "

LOL

Over 2 million, now.

The next update better ask fir boo out coins, because I don't know what to use them for.

I can test, but I don't think I can even gift them !?

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,064 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on May 16, 17 9:05 PM
Pat3842 wrote:The next update better ask fir boo out coins, because I don't know what to use them for.

I can test, but I don't think I can even gift them !?

No, they cannot be gifted....however, you CAN use them to purchase "to craft" items that a friend may have on his/her wish list.

You can also have fun spinning the Fortune Wheel when it has some "delicious" item on it.

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,005 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on May 16, 17 11:06 PM
Annelliegram wrote:

No, they cannot be gifted....however, you CAN use them to purchase "to craft" items that a friend may have on his/her wish list.

You can also have fun spinning the Fortune Wheel when it has some "delicious" item on it.

Part of this lovely game for me is to be able to afford to gift "expensive" items to all my friends on the Lower Levels. This, I am sure, helps their game along.

Regarding the rest of your post, I am afraid that the WOF has not been very kind to me as of late, with sparse pickings to aim for and not your "delicious" items!

Pat3842
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Pat3842 on May 17, 17 10:12 AM
Of course !!

I had already been spinning the wheel like drunk gambler, but I totally forgot about crafting items !

Thanks all

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,064 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on May 17, 17 12:50 PM
playingthegame wrote:Regarding the rest of your post, I am afraid that the WOF has not been very kind to me as of late, with sparse pickings to aim for and not your "delicious" items!
Welllllll, I didn't say it came around ALL the time.....in fact, my Wheel is about as stingy as yours is....but there IS that occasional goodie!

Howdah
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on May 21, 17 1:16 AM
Is there an achievement for being a millionaire? I have almost 600,000 and almost 400,000 in eggs and 400+ inventory items. If there is an achievement for being a millionaire, I will cash in. I know coins won't last long when the new update arrives.

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,678 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on May 21, 17 4:55 AM
Howdah wrote:Is there an achievement for being a millionaire? I have almost 600,000 and almost 400,000 in eggs and 400+ inventory items. If there is an achievement for being a millionaire, I will cash in. I know coins won't last long when the new update arrives.

Howdah, PLEASE don't cash in! There is no achievement for this club. Only bragging rights . The reward, though, is a great big WooHoo!, WTG, forum pat on the back, Congrats, an occasional conga line, and pure self-satisfaction that you MIGHT have enough coin to play the next update

I reached 2 MIL during the Spring event!

Cookie

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,005 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on May 21, 17 5:28 AM
Howdah wrote:Is there an achievement for being a millionaire? I have almost 600,000 and almost 400,000 in eggs and 400+ inventory items. If there is an achievement for being a millionaire, I will cash in. I know coins won't last long when the new update arrives.

If you don't actually need the gold then I would wait.
It does depend on what level you are on.
I do not dispose of anything including all those surplus newly acquired Spring items either until next year of more probably to use when shards are required.

Debbieg54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Debbieg54 on May 21, 17 6:54 AM
I was a millionaire until about 2 weeks into the spring event. My game totally crashed, twice. I lost everything. I had originally over 3 million coins that I had earned, all but a few avatars and all of the pets available in the game. Each time the support people were able to reset my game up to a certain point. Now I am working at earning back the coins and building up my inventory again. I hope the powers that be will reinstate the snow globes and the ghosts to collect because they were all lost as well. I see the rebuilding of my items as a challenge. I love the game and will not quit playing.

gripes
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Jun 10, 17 7:57 AM
back when this question was first asked in 2015,i said outloud to myself... that i'd never ever be joining this club of millionaires, and that if I ever did there'd be multi millionaires by that time...

I was right by the time I became a midnight castle millionaire on june 10, 2017 there are multi millionaires

riddler01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Jun 10, 17 8:54 AM
Just made it over the 2 million Mark again, along with 3k diamonds, over a thousand of each airship item, and tons of the rest of the items, but I am still going to play and build stock, cause who knows what the next update will bring. See youze mugs later, back to assaulting the castle! riddler

Pazlovejoy
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jun 25, 17 8:46 PM
I just passed the 6,000,000 mark! Without the puzzle eggs, this last million took a lot more work.

Rammygirl
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Jul 3, 17 12:36 AM
Just got 2,001355 coins! Wanted to break two mil before starting on the new update. I guess it won't last long!

I play as Adelaide on IOS

ofitg7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ofitg7 on Jul 27, 17 12:35 PM
Congrats to all !!!!!!!!! Just broke the 5 million mark, but may fall below that with the WOF tonight in the CC.

HennyMarie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,200 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 31, 17 2:58 AM
Just reached number 8 today

tutorqueen
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tutorqueen on Aug 18, 17 3:47 AM
Finally! Got my million this morning. Only took 4 years with no purchases aling the way. Helps to be stuck at the top, b/c nothing else to do but collect coins and items.

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Aug 18, 17 1:11 PM
Hi, first time seeing this thread....thought I'd pop in...reached my 1M, but then seemed to plateau....oscillating between 1M and 1.5M....hmmmm...

Watch Live/TV(((Online))) Minnesota Vikings vs Seattle Seahawks Live

[Post New]by disofiyelekk on Aug 18, 17 1:32 PM
http://livetvpass.ml/nfl-live

tesskw
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Aug 18, 17 1:56 PM
Mid 2 million on pc game