Exine
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by Exine on Feb 18, 18 4:06 PM
Hello. I had a power outage, and now the system tells me that my profile is corrupted and I need to start over in Gummy Drop. Is there something else that can be done? I'd rather not start over from the beginning. Thanks.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 21, 18 9:56 AM
Hello Exine,

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to meet you but sorry that Gummy Drop! was corrupted by the power outage. Unfortunately, since the PC version of the game saves its data directly to the hard drive of the computer on which it's played, we can't restore it when it's been lost. I do have an alternative to suggest, though.

Facebook offers a version of Gummy Drop! through its gaming app Gameroom. The Gameroom app can be downloaded onto a PC, and by playing Gummy Drop! through the app, you can save the game's progress to our servers while still playing on your computer. This version does require that players have a Facebook account and that they connect their game to that account.

For more information about playing Gummy Drop! through Gameroom, please see the help article below:

Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)

If you'd like to play the Facebook Gameroom version of Gummy Drop! then our Gummy Drop! Support Team can rebuild your progress once you've started a new game. Just send them the game's User ID with the inquiry and let them know how far you'd gotten in your previous game. They'll do their absolute best to restore as much progress as possible.

I hope this information helps. If you have any remaining questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We're here to listen and to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

Problem loading Rome

[Post New]by nypotatis on Feb 21, 18 9:37 PM
I have a PC with windows 10.
I have completed cities to London and almost completed London.
My current city is now Rome, but when i try to load it I get the error message:
"Download error. Please try to download again"
I did screen clippings of the city then the error, I have them on a word document but couldn't attach it or copy and paste them here.
What should I do?

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/22/2018 at 12:35:24 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 22, 18 1:02 PM
Hello nypotatis,

Welcome to the forums! It sounds like there is trouble downloading Rome with a specific error message. It also sounds like you have screenshots you would like to provide, and I'd be happy to help further by providing the steps for contacting our Support Team for further assistance.

I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with those screenshots you were able to grab as well as your Passport number. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For assistance with attaching that file, please see our article regarding how to attack a file to your email below:

Attach a file to my email

I also just want to quickly remind all of our players that we want to protect the privacy of our players, and request players not post private or personal contact information such as emails in the public forum. This helps protect everyone's privacy by ensuring that players do not reveal information that can be used to identify someone further. Thank you, everyone, for helping out!

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Bluey39 on Feb 25, 18 3:56 AM
Hey I'm wondering if you have any tips I could try as my Gummy Drop pc game isn't working?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 26, 18 10:28 AM
Hello Bluey39,

Welcome to the forums! It sounds like there may be trouble with playing the PC version of Gummy Drop!. I'd be happy to provide some suggestions, as well as how to contact our Support Team, should more assistance prove to be necessary.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if the following page of steps from our Gummy Drop! Help Pages is able to quickly assist:

Crashing, freezing, game won't open (Computer)

If those steps don't seem to help, For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your Passport number or User ID, if available. Be sure to also describe what you are experiencing specifically, which can help our Reps better understand what you are seeing on your computer. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that is able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Bluey39 on Feb 27, 18 2:57 PM
Done that too and nothing as of yet,so over it.I'm going thru withdrawals over Gummy Drop

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 27, 18 6:01 PM
Hello again Bluey39,

Since it sounds like you've already done those steps, please be sure to reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with my previously posted steps if you haven't already. Our Reps have the ability to assist further from there. Be sure to let them know the specifics steps you've already tried too, that way they don't ask you to try them again.

Thanks for your time and patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by vmcgee638 on Mar 11, 18 10:55 AM
Rome: Just arrived but will not let me play. It starts with the fish jumping and then goes into an error--a long error. Hope you can help me because I do like Gummy Drop.

Oh! I did uninstall it 3 times--everything but still did not work. Thanks and have a great day wherever you might be.

Vera McGee

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 13, 18 9:41 AM
Hello vmcgee638,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that this is happening. After checking in, it sounds like you may already be in touch with our Support Team. Thank you for your patience while working with our Support Team, and what I recommend is continuing to work with our Reps for this issue. There may be additional questions that they would like to request information for to better help.

For players who have similar issues, and reinstalling doesn't seem to assist, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a description of what occurs, any steps you may have already tried, and, if it's available, your User ID or Passport number. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams and also for your time here today. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by roblet on Mar 14, 18 2:10 AM
In San Francisco the girl with the gems won't let me buy them . This has happened twice as I'm only at level 98

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 14, 18 10:56 AM
Hello roblet,

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry that a local in San Francisco won't allow you to purchase those gems. I'd recommend taking a screenshot of what happens when the request to purchase the gems is denied and send it to our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They have tools that will allow them to investigate this matter more in depth than we can in the forums.

The help articles below explain how to take and send a screenshot, just in case.

Taking a screenshot (Computer)
Attach a file to my email

Thanks for your patience. If new questions arise, you're always welcome to PM me or another moderator. We're glad to be of service.

bfgBeruna

Can't purchase items "no internet connection"

[Post New]by Snoops_One on Mar 16, 18 5:23 AM
My laptop is connected to my home wifi but can not purchase items because it way's I don't have an internet connection! Help please!

Snoops_One

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 18 10:47 AM
Hello Snoops_One,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response and for letting us know you've seen some trouble making a purchase through the in-game store on PC. I'm sorry this is happening and wanted to provide some suggestions which may assist in this case.

The first thing I recommend is ensuring that the device being played on has a strong, stable connection to the in-house wifi. If there is a slight interruption during the purchase process, the game may think there is no internet connection and cancel the purchase. If you are able to do so, it may help to use a wired Ethernet connection to ensure a strong, stable connection. The following page can also assist with some suggested steps to try when the game seems to be providing a no internet connection error when connected to wifi:

Connection issues

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with what you have experienced, the error message being seen, what steps cause the error being seen, and any steps you've already taken to try to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that the issue has been able to be resolved. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Victory1234 on Mar 24, 18 5:45 AM
every thing was OK last night then i get this today

Gummy drop has terminated with an error .... with a long list

I tried to upload to here but no function
Have reported it to customer support

Edited on 03/24/2018 at 7:59:11 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 24, 18 3:53 PM
Hello Victory1234,

Welcome to the forums! It's lovely to meet you. The Gummy Drop! community here is vibrant and very helpful; in addition to the other players, my fellow moderators and I are always here to answer questions. Feel free to PM one of us if the need ever arises.

Since you've contacted our Gummy Drop! Support Team, I'd recommend continuing to work with them to resolve this error. Our Support Team has access to more complex tools than we do here in the forums, and they'll be able to investigate what's going on in depth.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. Our Support Team will be in contact with you as quickly as they can. Have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Mar 26, 18 5:56 PM
For the longest time I did not FB so I didn't get scratch tix, I finally gave in, got them for couple wks then an update and since then I have NOT RECVD any scratch tix....WTH I hate to send in to CS about this.....are they not working or just another issue with GD?

jmkb9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by jmkb9 on Mar 27, 18 12:46 PM
I am having trouble getting the Green gems needed to complete Gummy Drop San Fransico. I am on level 91 and have enough gems to buy the green gems, but it won't work. I have tried several times and it still won't give them to me. How can I get them? I have completed this section and need those gems to build this next building.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 27, 18 2:32 PM
Hello NeenaL60 and jmkb9,

Thank you for your time and for letting us know the issues that are being encountered while playing the PC version of Gummy Drop!. I just want to provide some help getting in touch with our Support Team since it sounds like both of these issues may require a bit more investigation than we can provide from the forums.

Please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a detailed description of what is being encountered, any steps already taken to try to resolve the issue. If you could also provide your User ID, that would help our Reps more quickly follow up. If you are unable to retrieve that, be sure to leave that optional field blank so you can still get in touch with our teams for further help.

jmkb9, since the issue seems to be about a specific area of the game map and being unable to receive those green gems, I recommend taking a screenshot of that area to provide to our teams, so they know exactly where you're seeing the trouble and so they see what you are seeing.

Thank you both for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Game corruption?

[Post New]by bethcow on Mar 30, 18 8:18 AM
Having played the game for years today I am unable to play unless I enter a new profile and start from the beginning. Someone out there help because I could not start all over again. This is my favourite game and I have issues with the 'corruption' as nothing else has been affected on my PC. I do not play on android. Help please.

Go to: