MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Walkthrough for Murder, She Wrote Available on the Big Fish Blog

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 13, 09 5:49 AM
We have a walkthrough for Murder, She Wrote on the Big Fish Blog.

You can access the walkthrough by clicking on the following link:

Walkthrough for Murder, She Wrote

Thanks,

Margie B

Edited on 11/13/2009 at 8:29:22 AM PST

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Murder, She Wrote Available on the Big Fish Blog

[Post New]by prchalpn on Nov 13, 09 5:50 AM
Thanks Margie!!! You are the best .

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Nov 14, 09 6:20 PM
Thanks Margie! I haven't used the walkthough yet, but so glad to see that you've got one up in case I need it! Just demo'ed this game and wow the hour flew by. I think I found the game to spend my free game from Octoberfest on! (and I gotta find out who done it!)

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 15, 09 5:19 AM
Thank you prchalpn, you are very sweet

Hey Koalanut

It seems like a lot of people are enjoying the game, it is definitely a game with a good length to it.

Now go find out who done it!!!

Margie B

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Nov 15, 09 12:18 PM
Margie!

[Post New]by robynkight on Nov 17, 09 12:54 AM
Maggie l am having a problem l am stuck l am suppose to drain the sink with the plunger l try clicking the plunger in the sink but its not empting the sink.
Please help!
Robyn. Sea Anemone

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 17, 09 2:30 AM
robyn, have you put the plunger together? If so click the middle of the arrow cursor (not the plunger) in the middle of the sink (as though on the plughole).

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on Nov 24, 09 3:46 PM
The picture for the jewelry sorting puzzle in case 1 is incorrect. It's got the big ruby broach under "ruby & sapphire/round". That piece of jewelry doesn't have any sapphires in it.

[Post New]by lhgramma on Nov 29, 09 10:13 AM
MargieB wrote:Thank you prchalpn, you are very sweet

Hey Koalanut

It seems like a lot of people are enjoying the game, it is definitely a game with a good length to it.

Now go find out who done it!!!

Margie B

[Post New]by lhgramma on Nov 29, 09 10:16 AM
I am stuck on the third book - I have gotten to the last garden, and there are 5 lanterms to hang. I have hung 4 of them, but have no idea where that 5th one goes. I've tried every possible spot on the scene (except the right one!) and cannot move on til it is hung. Pllease help!!

[Post New]by Spirit_Horse on Nov 30, 09 10:38 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:robyn, have you put the plunger together? If so click the middle of the arrow cursor (not the plunger) in the middle of the sink (as though on the plughole).

I've tried that and I keep getting a popup saying we must drain the sink. Moved the cursor everwhere in the sink and nothing happens. Am I missing the exact location of where the arrow should be?

[Post New]by sixtz4me on Dec 17, 09 12:28 PM
Maggie l am having a problem l am stuck l am suppose to drain the sink with the plunger l try clicking the plunger in the sink but its not empting the sink.
Please help!

[Post New]by graciann52 on Sep 15, 11 8:40 PM
Hey all, this walkthrough is great, thanks Maggie! I'm havingtrouble in book #1 (yeah I know LoL) I can't get the plunger into the sink.....any suggestions anyone? Thanks
Grace
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 11/08/2011 at 8:32:55 AM PST

pisces8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by pisces8 on Nov 8, 11 8:09 AM
Hi Everyone! I having a problem in the 3rd book . I've done everything in the garden but I can't find the "ornate box" I solved all four of the puzzles with the names of the flowers and arranged them correctly but it still says i need to find the ornate box & the hint buttton won't work . HELP!

[Post New]by neracnamslowz on Dec 6, 11 4:14 AM
pisces8 wrote:Hi Everyone! I having a problem in the 3rd book . I've done everything in the garden but I can't find the "ornate box" I solved all four of the puzzles with the names of the flowers and arranged them correctly but it still says i need to find the ornate box & the hint buttton won't work . HELP!

[Post New]by neracnamslowz on Dec 6, 11 4:16 AM
pisces8 wrote:Hi Everyone! I having a problem in the 3rd book . I've done everything in the garden but I can't find the "ornate box" I solved all four of the puzzles with the names of the flowers and arranged them correctly but it still says i need to find the ornate box & the hint buttton won't work . HELP!

choc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by choc on Apr 13, 12 3:43 AM
This is my problem as well, can someone please help. Its driving me crazy!!!!!

neracnamslowz wrote:

Edited on 04/13/2012 at 4:25:24 AM PST

[Post New]by TabithaMoon on Nov 23, 13 2:02 PM
The walk-through for Case 3: A Garden To Die For is wrong. The seed packets are not in that position in the game, FYI. It's frustrating because this may be the first puzzle I skip because it's pretty difficult. I haven't needed help for any other part so far or to skip anything. I might try a few minutes more before skipping. If I find the correct solution, I'll post it, but until then, the seed packet solution in the walk-through is incorrect.

[Post New]by TabithaMoon on Nov 23, 13 2:11 PM
TabithaMoon wrote:The walk-through for Case 3: A Garden To Die For is wrong. The seed packets are not in that position in the game, FYI. It's frustrating because this may be the first puzzle I skip because it's pretty difficult. I haven't needed help for any other part so far or to skip anything. I might try a few minutes more before skipping. If I find the correct solution, I'll post it, but until then, the seed packet solution in the walk-through is incorrect.

EDIT: Apparently, there is always a different solution. I looked online and found various solutions, none of them the same and none of them helped. I just started swapping packets until finally, it worked lol.

At any rate, looks like the packet solution is just random as different packets can go into different slots.

[Post New]by seattlebrat on Aug 31, 14 5:24 PM
I got all the way to the ornate box and did the puzzle with the flowers and box opened up and I clicked on the beans but it still shows that I have the ornate box in the column to the left..BUT not the beans.The box shouldn't even be listed in there either.This is the 2nd time I have TRIED to get passed this particular spot.I hate it when I buy a game and can't finish it.

Go to: