Rio level 73

[Post New]by gboncek on Dec 24, 15 3:35 PM
Any suggestions on how to beat this level, Rio, 73?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Rio level 73

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 27, 15 11:28 AM
Hi gboncek,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Rio de Janeiro, Level 73. This is indeed a tricky level.

I've found that this level takes a lot of strategy. It is highly recommended to make as many line crushes as you can. If you are able to switch it with a Lightning Bolt Boost, that is even better. This will help clear out some room and take care of some of the ice cubes. Try to focus on making these line crushes to get to the souvenirs.

Since this level was quite tricky, I'm going to go ahead and pass this information along to the appropriate team. If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of difficult levels, we can work with the team to help fine tune them.

To help keep the forums organized, we ask that city level specific questions be placed in the city specific designated thread. I'll include below a link to the main directory as well as the one for Rio de Janeiro. Thank you for your understanding.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Rio de Janeiro - Level Help

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Jan 1, 16 6:42 AM
Rio 73 is impassable. What's worse is in order to move on in the game you have to pass the intern AND architect levels to gain pink gems. I truly despise coming across levels in the game that completely stop my progress and cause me to contact customer service. I'm not doing it anymore. I like challenging levels but you must make it so players can actually pass.

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 4:27:22 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 4, 16 3:17 PM
Hi Knisemesis,

The Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that certain levels can cause. When players post their city specific questions and the Moderation Team finds that they are a bit too challenging, we pass those levels along to the appropriate team. The Big Fish team along with the developers can work together to help fine tune levels that players have reported in to the moderators and Customer Support. We definitely want to help ensure that levels are able to be beat and at the same time challenging. If you find that you are still having issues with this level, we highly recommend to contact Customer Support Team. They also have the tools to help pass along feedback to the team.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: