All I want for Christmas

[Post New]by GreenHerring on Dec 24, 15 6:07 PM

ATTENTION BIG FISH!!!

Come on Big Fish! Don't keep us hanging! I've bought your game here!

This game just does not end.. I am now at level 30 and still no update! Don;t get me wrong it's an awesome game, spent hours and hours, day after day, but please Big Fish can you update it, or explain what is going on?

I've played it till level 25 and the clouds part and we're free to go the old guy tells us and then they tell you to wait for the updates to 'come soon'. Now I've kept playing till all levels and mini games and everything is played that can be played and I gathered everything that needs to be gathered but some items I just can't gather.

I emailed with customer service and they offered me another game, but they gave no answer, I just want to finish this game, PLEASE!

Merry Christmas

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:All I want for Christmas

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 10, 16 11:17 AM
I suspect the "Updates" will be a sequel, not an update, per se. I guess time will tell, but yes, I'd like to play the rest of it, too! Either way, BFG please give some not too gentle nudges to the devs to get going and deliver the update/sequel!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 10, 16 11:22 AM
You know, maybe the "Eternal" part of the title refers to the wait for the Updates that allow us to actually leave the island. Perhaps they should rename it. Lost Island: Eternal Frustration? Lost Island: Eternal Wait? Lost Island: Waiting for the Go? (Pun there for those that like them...)

[Post New]by GreenHerring on Jan 21, 16 1:20 AM
I don't think this forum is being watched by any Big Fish Moderators at all..

Go to: