Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 25, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/25/2015 at 5:21:48 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 25, 15 5:22 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by carolthescot on Jan 2, 16 8:16 PM
I've just finished playing the Collector's Edition of this game and I must say I was pretty disappointed with it.It gets a lame 2/5 from me.
The one before it-MCF Key To Ravenhearst was brilliant.
I guess i expected to much of this latest one,can I get a refund!! ha ha
Happy New Year Big Fish

[Post New]by lucidwhims on Feb 7, 16 6:42 AM
I've been a huge fan of the MCF going all the way back to 2008 playing Prime Suspect over and over on a little clamshell asus netbook. Return to ravenhearst has to be one of the top five games ever created and I use it as a barometer for any other game i might play. The elephant games team did an ok job with the follow up.
this eipix version sucks, they ruined this entire story line. This developer wastes resources on cheesy dialogue scenes i'd rather skip through, while the actual game graphics are tacky and drawn. the story line seemed very interesting but the eipix develops are cheap. i feel like as im playing on my macbook i should be playing this game on a touch screen because my mouse doesnt respond. anyway i am really dissapointed and havent finished the game.
I'd like a refund as well

Edited on 02/07/2016 at 6:44:22 AM PST

[Post New]by tinman49 on Mar 2, 16 2:32 PM
Good game, except the puzzles, you can't skip a part of it, and each puzzle has several parts, so if you are stuck on any part and hit skip it is the whole puzzle that gets deleted! Some of the puzzles are not explained good enough, it is like they think you should know by previous games.

[Post New]by Crossfire_99 on Mar 24, 16 11:47 AM
Please don't buy this game, until the developer "Eipix" solves the BUG at the Super Puzzle in the Bailiffs office. A number of people have reported this same issue.

I agree there are a few puzzles in this game with instructions that are not clearly stated and you end up having to skip them as you have no idea how to proceed, but even with that said, I still enjoyed this one ... until I reached the BUG !

Jan H

[Post New]by grammanudge on Jun 17, 16 2:36 PM
The games might be good BUT I had to skip most of them because the directions made NO SENSE at all! I'm not particularly dumb but after reading and re-reading I would just give up!!

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Aug 28, 16 8:30 PM
I'm not finished with the game yet, but so far I like it. It's extremely intriguing and the puzzles are very intricate. I can't wait to see the ending,

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Aug 30, 16 1:08 PM
Just finished the main game this morning. I liked it a lot. For those of you complaining about the fact that Emma Ravenhearst was given an ancestor who was a bit of a tyrant. I dare you to research your own family tree. You may find that not all of your ancestors were nice people like yourselves. Having a nasty ancestor doesn't change who Emma Ravenhearst was, in fact, it gives Charles Dalimar another reason to seek her her out at that party. He probably knew of her ancestor's having been skilled in the occult arts and sought her out for that very reason.

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Sep 1, 16 8:02 AM
Interesting bonus Game. For a while I was wondering why I was playing as Alister Dalimar, then at the end when I (spoiler alert) saw the original Master Detective put in the headlock device. I realized that the bonus game was actually set before the main game.

[Post New]by glensgardengirl on Sep 29, 16 10:13 AM
Crossfire_99 wrote:Please don't buy this game, until the developer "Eipix" solves the BUG at the Super Puzzle in the Bailiffs office. A number of people have reported this same issue.

I agree there are a few puzzles in this game with instructions that are not clearly stated and you end up having to skip them as you have no idea how to proceed, but even with that said, I still enjoyed this one ... until I reached the BUG !

Jan H

I assume that has not happened yet as I cannot click on the "lines" to make the squares around the figures. the tool kit pops up before I can get to the line area.

Go to: