Thank you friends

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Dec 25, 15 11:28 AM
Merry Christmas and a BIG THANK YOU to all of my friends and the new friends that joined my list to help me reach the Mrs. Claus achievement, which I finally did. I will continue to put gifts under the tree until they are gone or the Christmas event is over, or we are able to gift those pink boxes to players in need. If anyone wishes to leave my list, at any time, because this joining was only temporary due to this achievement, please let me know via pm. No problem as I know some friends just wanted to help out, and didn't put a regular wish list up, which makes me think their regular friends list is quite full. But again, a big THANK YOU to all of you either way, and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

ScottishMags
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Thank you friends

[Post New]by ScottishMags on Dec 26, 15 3:32 AM
I would also like to take this opportunity to say a MASSIVE thank you to all my friends and the new friends who were great in helping me get the Christmas achievements... If any one wishes to leave my list please feel free to do so.....

I do still have some gifts boxes to leave under the tree and do them daily....

Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas and the very best wishes for a healthy happy prosperous New Year
Margaret

azzurra33
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by azzurra33 on Dec 26, 15 10:53 AM
Oh, me too thanks, my old, new or temporary friends, for helping with the achievement! I'll be putting gifts under the tree as soon as it lasts, I also try to gift otherwise, but with so many friends it sure drives me crazy trying hard to gift everyone once in a while, you know what I mean

Anyway, enjoy the event and merry Christmas to all!
Meg_PL

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Dec 26, 15 2:38 PM
Missed you all Yesterday as I had no Internet or WIFI.
But as I gifted just now, under the tree were replacements for all the diamonds I used and most of the other gifts I sent. Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.
Hugs =v=

MrsThompy
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by MrsThompy on Dec 27, 15 5:16 AM
I also want to say a big THANK YOU for beeing my friend during the Christmas period. If you want to leave my friends-list: please do so. Maybe we need eachother in the future again for a new achievement. A very healthy 2016 to you all ...

Go to: