OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Jewelry

[Post New]by OnBreak on Nov 14, 09 12:41 PM
Im having a bit of trouble with sorting the a hint to where im probably going wrong would be great

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Re:Jewelry

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Nov 14, 09 5:54 PM
If you mean you are having trouble sorting the jewlery, all I can say is to read the tag, and find the piece that fits that description, then click on it and swap it with the piece that is where that tag is. The tag will light up, but, that does not necessarily means it's in the correct spot.......don't know if this is a glitch or what, just keep trying.

[Post New]by timeout4me on Nov 14, 09 10:14 PM
after sorting the jewelry and it flys off. The screen says one more item. As far as I can tell, there isn't anymore jewelry. Help. Darlene

Edited on 11/14/2009 at 10:15:43 PM PST

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Nov 15, 09 6:38 AM
I can get 8 of the 9 bags to light up as correct but i alway have 1 jewel left that doesnt belong to the tag ugh

loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by loniedoone on Nov 15, 09 7:34 AM
Go to the walkthrough - it was the only way I got it to work.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Nov 15, 09 8:25 AM
After sorting the jewelry it say one more item which is "sort the jewelry". It won't progress to another screen. I went to the blog walkthrough. There's nothing there to help.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Nov 15, 09 8:32 AM
I'm having the same problem. I've sorted the jewelry, but the game won't move on?? Any help out there please!!!

sherheff
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by sherheff on Nov 15, 09 10:20 PM
Stick with it! This is tricky, but if you really read the descriptions carefully, you can do it. Watch the square cut jewels, they are the trickiest. Good luck

deejac
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by deejac on Nov 16, 09 12:56 PM
Same problem here as well, found the jewellery, sorted it, but the screen has stayed the same and I can't move on, is this a glitch or should i be looking for something else, any help please

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Nov 19, 09 4:19 AM
I believe that it is a glitch as there is nothing else to do - everything simply freezes - the help button, etc.

[Post New]by shazzafly on Nov 21, 09 10:34 AM
how do i get past the glitch?

[Post New]by charssan on Nov 21, 09 1:52 PM
I have successfully sorted the jewelry but it still shows that I have to sort the jewelry. What is going on? Did I just waste money buying this game or is there a way out of this dilema?

bfavs
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by bfavs on Nov 21, 09 7:14 PM
I ran into same problem

way around glitch:
turn on timed mode and let it just time out - you will then get back to the
hog scene to collect jewelry when puzzle starts wait for skip button to
activate and click

[Post New]by papillon116 on Nov 21, 09 9:16 PM
I have started this game as a second player because while I am enjoying the game there seem to be too many glitches. Just two I have come across are the jewellery and the bucket needed to douse the fire.
I have the jewellery with the same tags as the walkthrough but one still does not light up.
No matter how many times I move the bucket to the faucet nothing happens. The more I place it the more time I lose. And unlike the minigames I cannot Skip and move on.
Has anyone any real solutions for these two problems?

Go to: