avalon escape

[Post New]by cherylbeck on Nov 14, 09 9:34 PM
I have escaped the dungeon and it comes back to the main screen and it says to be cont. how do i get it to go further then what it is? Please help. Thank You

Re:avalon escape

[Post New]by MagicKoCat on Jan 1, 10 11:14 AM
That usually means that the author of the game will do a sequel at some time. Can you help me get out? I've opened the chest, gotten the jewel, started a fire, lined up the shields... then what?

Thanks,
MKC

[Post New]by Krislut on Jan 23, 10 5:34 PM
MagicKoCat wrote:That usually means that the author of the game will do a sequel at some time. Can you help me get out? I've opened the chest, gotten the jewel, started a fire, lined up the shields... then what?

Thanks,
MKC

As you presumably noticed, one of the shields have no name. If you look at the first letter on every shield, you can read: E_CALIBUR. The missing shieldword must start with "X". (I suppose you know the Arthursaga, if not Excalibur was a magic sword.) Or just think of X = unknown. Put your X on the shield.
Ok, then you had to create your own magic sword:
Take a border from the table. Put it in the fire and on the anvil. Take the hammer. Now you have a raw sword, but it must be chilled. Put it in the cask. Put the jewel on the sword and thas is it...

[Post New]by Krislut on Jan 23, 10 5:47 PM
Krislut wrote:
MagicKoCat wrote:That usually means that the author of the game will do a sequel at some time. Can you help me get out? I've opened the chest, gotten the jewel, started a fire, lined up the shields... then what?

Thanks,
MKC

As you presumably noticed, one of the shields have no name. If you look at the first letter on every shield, you can read: E_CALIBUR. The missing shieldword must start with "X". (I suppose you know the Arthursaga, if not Excalibur was a magic sword.) Or just think of X = unknown. Put your X on the shield.
Ok, then you had to create your own magic sword:
Take a border from the table. Put it in the fire and on the anvil. Take the hammer. Now you have a raw sword, but it must be chilled. Put it in the cask. Put the jewel on the sword and thas is it...

Sorry I forget, you must of course put your sword at a special place, but I think you understand where...

Jolymimi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jolymimi on Mar 28, 10 10:29 AM
Dear Krislut,
I can't get the border from the table. Could you please teach me how to get it?

Thank you.
Joly

sanjos7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by sanjos7 on Mar 29, 10 10:18 PM
I have found the X, candle, iron strip, jewel, hammer, all shields, but I can't get anything to work together. What is the trick? How to start fire,

I really need help with this one. Thanks

[Post New]by Athealis on Oct 15, 11 11:41 PM
Please move this thread to the avalon escape forum, which is a completely different game! This forum is for just plain old "Avalon".

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:49 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this one?

[Post New]by Kentish_Maid on May 3, 14 7:31 AM
So where is the forum for Avalon Escape please??

I have searched for it, but cannot find one

Edited on 05/03/2014 at 7:32:23 AM PST

Go to: